Chapter 30

Jiang Lanbin intends to wait for Lu Xian to take him to check the gland after the end of the estrus period, and now you don't need to wait.

Jiang Lan contacted a well -known authoritative doctor. After checking it, the doctor frowned, and he looked at the report and sinking: "The gland has not developed well. It can be seen that the pheromone is given recently. Within the range, I am afraid it is troublesome. "

Jiang Lan was shocked and his attitude was very good: "It's my fault, it's not optimistic, you can cooperate despite the treatment."

The eldest doctor valued these words very much, and laughed with the glasses: "Don't worry so much. The drugs and equipment assistance are floating on the surface. Fortunately, your pheromone is very powerful. This is the fundamental place for treatment." He said that he took the shoulder of Jiang Qian: "Omega for you."

"must."

During the period, Lu Xian had been asleep in the bed, and then began to have a high fever in the morning the next morning. Her mouth was vague about something. Jiang Lan leaned down, heard him calling himself, and heard him shouting.

Jiang Xi pushed all the work itinerary to ensure that Lu Xian stayed in an absolutely secure environment wrapped in his information.

This burning seemed to burn Lu Xian's spiritual gas halfway, and the youth's complexion was pale.

This made Jiang Hua inevitably think of last life.

Nympho

Lu Loujing had been talking about the project abroad before. He heard about it when he came back. When he rushed to the hospital, his wife, the two sons and Chu trace were on the bed. I was in my mood. I almost called Jiang to call Jiang for the first time.

The Lu family has a good momentum in these years, but it is Jiang Lao's road. He is unwilling, and Lu Loujing can no longer say contact.

This change made Lu Loujing a little calm, and he turned to ask why the second child had such a big conflict with Jiang.

Lu Shuangse stared at the wall, and there was no sadness on his face: "Mom called his elder brother to the hospital, and had to draw his gland blood."

Lu Loujing was shocked: "What's going on?"

"Yan An's pheromone is unstable and fainted. The doctor said that the interference treatment and the pheromone of Chu Trail are sufficient. It is a long treatment time. When Yan An cried, he felt distressed and wanted to use his brother's glands blood.

Lu Loujing made a spoken speech for a while. Su Ningyue had four sons for him. Every time he was fighting. He always cherished, so Su Ningyue asked for himself, and Lu Loujing did his best to know that his wife had a gap in Lu Xian, so his family did not dare to be too close to him.

When Su Ningyue was sent away Lu Xian, she still had a tears in her eyes. She regretted grief in her heart, but soon they ushered in a pair of twins. The doctor said that the results of the genetic test showed that the genetic tests were all Alpha, which made those people in the family shut up instantly.

Then Su Ningyue consumed most of his efforts on the twins. When he returned to Lu Xian, their mother and child were already born, and Lu Xian was the eldest son. However, he was thin and thin as soon as he was born. The genetic test was Omega. For Lu family who had a rigorous requirement for AO, he could not bring Su Ningyue's stable and peaceful life.

Only when Alpha is born can you block the public mouth.

At first Su Ningyue consciously owed Lu Xian a lot, and wanted to compensate, but the child was not around for too long. It was very strange. Coincidentally, Su Ningyue was pregnant again and gave birth to an Omega.

A white and tender Omega who can grow up freely.

Su Ningyue couldn't love Lu Yanan, and even the one with Lu Xian was transferred to Lu Yanan.

Because Su Ningyue did not want to be tortured by any guilt, she instinctively chose to escape. Every time she saw Lu Xian, she was uncomfortable, and hating others was much simpler than hate herself. Gradually, this emotion began to deteriorate. It seemed that she hated Lu Xian from the beginning. If Lu Xian was Alpha, there would be no such thing.

But she ignored it, which was not determined by Lu Xian.

Lu Xian was forced to be sensible and was forced to know people's faces. These Lu Loujing looked at it, but the maintenance of a family was complex and changeable. He also had a company to take care of it.

But Lu Loujing did not expect that Su Ningyue took blood on the string gland.

And Jiang Lan was so angry, did he feel that his authority was provoked?

Like what I read from Lu Loujing's face, Lu Shuangshe said faintly: "Dad, Jiang Lan likes his elder brother, maybe he didn't like it from the past, but now he likes it. Yan An asked for love that day, and Jiang Lan said very much to Yan An."

Lu Loujing did not believe it, and finally contacted Jiang Lan through Wang Heng.

In this regard, Jiang Lanjian has only one sentence: "If you want your Lu family to be rich, you will never play Lu Xian's idea again. President Lu, next time I am not as simple as doing it, how simple it is to destroy the Lu family, you should know."

Lu Loujing was fighting with a few brothers. He finally got the position of the Lu family owner and paid countless efforts. Jiang took the seven inches of snakes. In the tone, he called Lu Loujing without saying a while.

Just as they squeezed Lu Xian in the past, Lu Xian had suffering, and Jiang Lan now had the same means, so that Lu Loujing could not let it go.

Hanging the phone, Jiang Lan's sight of the string, a bandage on the neck of the young man, whitening his lips.

Jiang Lan's heart was painful.

Lu Xian only receded last night, opened his eyes at four or five in the morning, and found that Jiang Lan was accompanied by him. The two were opposite each other, closely attached to each other in the dim environment.

Lu Xian completely believed that the gland's blood removal had nothing to do with Jiang Lan.

And he finally broke the inherent cognition of the layer, and began to abandon the idea of "whether he had a purpose for me" and looked at Jiang Lan's mind again.

This is a good thing. Ke Jiang's seemingly angry?

The specific manifestation is that Jiang Lan didn't speak much, but as long as Lu Xian moved, he stepped forward to ask what he needed.

Lu Xian had not faced this situation, and was a little helpless, but quickly found that Jiang Lan's anger was at everyone, but he cleverly bypassed himself.

Jiang Lan did give birth to many people with a lot of money. The Lu family's group of mixed accounts. He even thought about it in a heart pain in several nights that there was a frequent blood from the Lu family in the last life.

The more I really want to get angry, whoever said wrong in front of him and even sprayed, Wang Heng no longer dared to call, Lin Haoyuan also touched a "you are my father" after touching his nose, and no longer called.

Jiang Lan was like a headless fly, and he wanted to find a specific vent.

If he didn't ignore Lu Xian, why is this step today?

"Jiang Lan ..." Lu Xian whispered: "Is it my dad just now?"

Jiang Lan whispered: "He doesn't ask you, do you still be his father like this?"

Obviously, Lu Xian couldn't hold back his lips and laughed. "Now the law does not allow the close relationship, and I am used to it."

Jiang Lan stood still, the more Lu Xian said, the more angry he was.

But followed, Lu Xian dumb: "Brother, my gland hurts."

With obvious coax and coquettish meaning.

Jiang Lan: "..."

The author has something to say:

Thorns: Oh, my master is really going to die!

The computer was broken today. After a whole afternoon, it was a bit late, bowed!