Chapter 56 How can I live without you?

Jiang Lan sent Xue Xunyu back first, and then made a detour to go home.

"Xiao Xian, who is that Alpha I saw at the entrance of the hall just now?" Jiang Lan's tone was normal, as if he was just asking casually.

Lu Xian recalled: "Yaoshen."

"Yao...God?" Jiang Lan's voice lightened.

Lu Xian inexplicably sensed the slightest bit of danger, and explained: "A manga master, he is almost a god by book, very powerful."

"That's it." Jiang Lan replied.

The rest of the journey was very quiet.

Lu Xian scratched his head, not understanding why Jiang Lan was in a low mood. He thought about the conversation between the two of them just now, and realized later...Jiang Lan was jealous?

In Yaoshen's eyes, he did not miss the admiration and liking for Lu Xian, but he was also very clear in his refusal. He never expected that Jiang Lan would see the clues in a face-to-face meeting. Lu Xian couldn't laugh or cry, and held Jiang Lan's hand as soon as he entered the house: "Yaoshen is a collective name, and the platform also calls him that. If you don't like it, I don't need to call him."

Jiang Lan thought to himself how can I be so stingy.

"Does he know you have an Alpha?"

"I know, I told you."

Only then did Jiang Lan feel more comfortable. He leaned over and lightly pecked Lu Xian's lips, which became long and long until Lu Xian's breath became unsteady and he couldn't stand still. Jiang Lan then supported his shoulders, "Little Xian, I can tell that he likes you, and I hate other Alphas approaching you very, very much."

These words were straightforward and explicit, and Lu Xian's ears began to burn, "I remember you were not like this before."

"I've always been like this." Jiang Lan picked him up and went upstairs: "I don't want to lose control, so keep those Alphas away from you."

"Brother." Lu Xian whispered: "You can talk about love."

No Omega can deny the possessiveness of their own Alpha, which will make them more inseparable under the effect of pheromones.

Jiang Lan: "...Xiao Xian, it's not love words, I'm serious."

Lu Xian: "Yeah, I see."

Jiang Lan: "..."

Lu Xian was out for a few hours, and it would be a lie if he said he wasn't tired. He was a little drowsy when he lay on the bed, but he still managed to change into his pajamas. In a haze, he felt the mattress on his side sag, and the glands were trapped. The powerful pheromones eased the pain in his body, and he closed his eyes in peace.

Within two days after that, Lu Xian's morning sickness reaction continued to worsen. From feeling unwell to feeling sick when he smelled a little meat, Jiang Lan was so frightened that he didn't dare to put meat on the table, but even so, Lu Xian ate less and less. Most of the time he either slept or swallowed hard.

Among them, Jiang Lan took him to the hospital for an examination, and the results showed that everything was normal. If the doctor insisted, it could only be attributed to a physical problem.

It is impossible to say that the poor development of the glands had no effect on Lu Xian, and there must be a hidden danger somewhere in the body.

The doctor also told Jiang Lan: "Your company and understanding are very important. At this time, Omega is very clingy. I have seen many Alphas, and they will always lose patience at a certain moment."