Chapter 80 Are you sick?

Lu Xian could see it clearly, Cen Ji's expression was cold and arrogant one second, but He Lan should have said something in the next second, and immediately relaxed, as if the fierce spirit just met a natural enemy, he pursed his lips in displeasure, and then opened the passenger door, what's the matter?

Feng Jin also saw the clue: "They..."

Jiang Lan: "I don't know."

Feng Jin: "..." I haven't asked yet.

The car circled around and went straight to the exit. He Lan didn't say hello to Jiang Lan and the others, but Cen Ji lowered the car glass and gave Jiang Lan a cold look, but Jiang Lan's smile deepened.

Cen Ji: "!"

From the time He Lan stood up to speak for Cen Ji at the last wedding banquet, Jiang Lan could see that there must be some kind of constant connection between the two.

The car drove towards the road, Cen Ji folded his arms and looked out the window, the car was very quiet.

He Lan's expression was still sour, "Hiding me recently?"

It took a while for Cen Ji to reply: "No."

"I'm not entangled with you." He Lan's tone was very serious, "The Alpha who marked Zhao Xi before is your subordinate, right?"

He Lan almost questioned him, but he didn't hide his anger during the period. Cen Ji was not that young man in his early twenties. He hadn't contacted He Lan in these years.

squeak--

It was the violent sound of tires rubbing against the ground, and when he slammed on the brakes, Cen Ji leaned forward uncontrollably, "Why are you crazy?"

At this moment, the night was dark, and there were few pedestrians on the road. He Lan parked in a safe place. His eyes were low and serious, and everyone was shocked, "Get out of here!"

Cen Ji pursed his lips firmly, this was his usual action when he was wronged or unhappy.

"Get off!" He Lan repeated.

As soon as the words were finished, Cen Ji pushed the door and left. He Lan got out of the car very quickly. He stepped forward and raised his hand to grab Cen Ji's shoulder. But Cen Ji has been sharp for many years, and the back of his head seems to have eyes. He Lan is no match for him in terms of reaction speed.

He Lan only felt a pain in his shoulder, and then Cen Ji pressed his backhand on the front hood.

"Hmm." He Lan snorted.

Cen Ji heard that his men slackened a bit, but as soon as he slackened, He Lan began to struggle, as if the loss of his arm was not his business.

Cen Ji's facial muscles twitched until he heard a "click" sound of dislocation of bones, his eyes seemed to be spitting fire, and then let go of He Lan in the next second: "What exactly do you want?"

He Lan clutched his throbbing arm, lowered his head and said nothing. After a long while, he turned around to get into the car as if he was extremely disappointed.

Cen Ji suddenly went mad, He Lan didn't believe him? !

"Li Chuang was also a victim of the Love Orphanage back then! He has an extreme temper, and I didn't even know about forcibly marking Zhao Xi!" Cen Ji roared, and his voice echoed on the street.

It's quite characteristic to be tough while admitting cowardice.

He Lan stopped in her tracks: "Really?"