Chapter 75 Horrible Past

There is an untamed wildness in Cen Ji.

For a moment, Lu Xian even felt that he was transformed from some kind of jungle beast.

The man put away his camouflaged appearance, and his brows and eyes were brightly aggressive. After he answered He Lan, he moved and grabbed Zhao Yanfeng who was about to escape.

Zhao's bodyguards swarmed forward from behind the crowd, but they were all Alphas, and they couldn't beat Cen Ji in terms of pheromones. Cen Ji just lowered his head slightly, his eyes flickered fiercely, and the pheromones with a chilly aura made those bodyguards unable to move.

"Let me think about it." Cen Ji broke Zhao Yanfeng's wrist after saying this, then grabbed the red cloth used for decoration and stuffed it into his mouth decisively. Zhao Yanfeng is old and has been pampered for a long time, how could he bear this kind of pain? Immediately twitched and fell to the ground, his face flushed, and there was a hoarse "woo woo" sound from his mouth.

"Let's come here the same way." As soon as Cen Ji finished speaking, a group of people appeared on the viewing platform on the second floor and at the door respectively. They were dressed as waiters, but they all had expressionless faces. It was obvious that they had dropped their bags.

After a short silence, the man next to the door tentatively walked out. He was very nervous when passing by those fake waiters, but there was nothing to stop him. This suddenly ignited everyone's desire to survive. Everyone knew that the accident at the wedding banquet was aimed at Zhao's family, so they would not be scapegoats.

"Lu Xian." Cen Ji said suddenly, "I thank you on my brother's behalf."

Lu Xian felt a sharp pain in his heart. He thought of that dusky sunset evening, when he was standing in the cold wind, he heard neighbors say that Cen Cha committed suicide, "He..."

"It's good." Cen Ji showed a relaxed smile, "I went to a country where there will be no more pain."

Lu Xian gently closed his eyes.

"He had a premonition that we would meet, so before he died, he asked me to bring you a word." Cen Ji whispered, "Don't feel sorry for me."

Lu Xian is a person who can empathize with suffering, perhaps because he has endured too much, so he can always see his own shadow in other people's experiences.

Lu Xian said hoarsely: "Yes."

With this effort, even the Lu family members ran away without a trace.

Lu Xian didn't expect Feng Jin to stay.

Lin Haoyuan couldn't help asking: "President Feng, I'll stay with my brother, what are you doing?"

Feng Jin sat on the chair with a dignified posture, and raised his eyelids when he heard the words: "I have to go too." Then he looked at Cen Ji: "The person who has been attacking my private mailbox and the company's secret database recently, is it you?"

The moment he met Cen Ji's eyes, Feng Jin knew he couldn't get out.

Cen Ji nodded: "I like talking to smart people."

He Lan's face turned even paler. He knew he couldn't stop Cen Ji. The crimes of the past resurfaced in Yudu after a cycle of reincarnation. Even though the person concerned was dead and old, people who were inextricably linked to him, or their descendants, all appeared here.

There were only a few people left in the hall, Cen Ji stared at He Lan, "It's none of your business."

He Lan shook his head.