Chapter 159 I won't kill you

Jiang Lan made Fu Nianqing laugh angrily.

He dragged Shen Xun back and asked softly, "Shouldn't you say hello to your father?"

Shen Xun straightened his neckline, and a storm was brewing in his eyes: "Uncle Jiang, I want it."

Shen Xun knew that his father had a severe headache because of the matter between him and Jingchen, but it wasn't a matter of life and death, so he just looked down on it?

Five minutes later, Fu Nianqing apologized to his son with a sad face: "I'm sorry."

Shen Xun held his chest tightly. His father is different from Uncle Jiang. Uncle Jiang can strangle people to death with a smile, but his father has no expression all year round. Apart from being gentle with his father, he also talks about things to him and doesn't know how to be gentle. "I'm sorry", what does it mean? It shows that the conscience hurts.

Fu Nianqing sighed: "I've told you everything I need to say. If you don't listen to yourself, you will have to face this situation sooner or later. You keep saying that you are ready, but you can't let me give it to you when the time comes. Do you know what to do?"

Shen Xun: "Then you will die instead of saving?"

"I can't die." Fu Nianqing said: "Jiang Lan will beat you up at most, and won't kill you."

Shen Xun: "..."

Jiang Lan, who eavesdropped at the door: "..."

Not to mention, if Jing Chen split into Alpha, Jiang Lan will also have the same attitude once he goes to court other people's cabbage, oh, you're dating and I'm going to be beaten? Why? Are your Alpha's secondary sex characteristics albino?

Thinking of this, Jiang Lan suddenly laughed, he knocked on the door, and motioned for Fu Nianqing and his son to come together: "Go and have a drink or two?"

Fu Nianqing: "I didn't bring sober medicine today."

"Um?"

Fu Nianqing got up: "Let's go."

At this moment, Fu Nianqing and Shen Xun were in another unoccupied private room, he went around to say hello to the partners next door, and then had a tortured expression on his face.

When they went back, Jiang Jingchen had already sat down firmly, holding his mobile phone.

Jiang Jingchen blinked: "Where did you go? I was about to make a call."

"When you went to the toilet, we accidentally found that your Uncle Fu, that is, Shen Xun's father, was also next door. We called over after a few chats." Jiang Lan explained.

Shen Xun's father? Jiang Jingchen immediately got up and bowed lightly: "Hello, Uncle."

Jiang Lan didn't care, one size was equal to one size, and the courtesy to the elders should not be less.

Fu Nianqing looked at Jiang Jingchen calmly, and said softly, "Hi, let's sit down and talk."

Fu Nianqing came to his senses, and gave his son a look: You boy, you have vision.

Following a piercing gaze fell on him, Fu Nianqing immediately fixed his gaze.

Jiang Lan ordered a bottle of foreign wine, which was not low in alcohol.

Fu Nianqing smiled bitterly in her heart.

But unexpectedly, Jiang Lanzhen just had a drink with him, without any intention of embarrassing anyone.

Jiang Lan was indeed angry about Jingchen, but this anger was not entirely directed at Fu Nianqing and his son. He never raised his son as an Omega. He just wanted to make up for it, but his son was about to grow up, and there seemed to be emotional issues. At the first sign, Jiang Lan was not used to it, it was out of his expectation and control, but Fu Nianqing was embarrassed in front of the two children, Jiang Lan was not so ignorant, he could clearly see the determination in Shen Xun's eyes just now , but I don't know how long it will last, but the future will last forever.