Chapter 138 Invested by the Jiang Family

Lu Xian was stunned, when did these people come? !

"The technique is neat, Brother Xian." Feng Jin imitated Xue Xunyu's tone just now.

Lu Xian smiled angrily, then met Shang Jianglan's calm eyes, and raised his hand guiltily to rub the tip of his nose.

After drinking, Cen Ji's expression was blurred, but his eyes were dark, his simple and honest energy faded away, and when he stared at anyone closely, he would have the illusion of being watched by a wolf.

"Listen...you mentioned Cen Cha just now?" Cen Ji asked.

He Lan's face changed slightly. This was considered Cen Ji's "forbidden zone". As soon as he was about to step forward, Cen Ji grabbed his shoulders and gently swept him behind him. The meaning was obvious: Leave it alone.

Then Cen Ji pressed down on the railing and jumped sideways from the second floor.

Cen Ji showed no unnecessary expression, and even asked humbly in his tone, "What's wrong with my brother?"

Lu Xian took a deep breath, "My fault, Cen Ji, you are getting married today..."

"As long as He Lan and I don't feel offended, it's fine." Cen Ji interrupted, and then went straight to Liu Cong. The strong physique of the high-level Alpha made the limp Liu Cong a bit weak, Cen Ji Kicked his foot, "Tell me."

Liu Cong almost bit his tongue: "Cen Cha is your brother?"

"Otherwise?" Cen Ji said, "I think we look alike."

Liu Cong took a quick look at Lu Xian, and then the cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

Cen Ji noticed, turned around and asked Lu Xian with his eyes, Lu Xian shook his head, he really didn't know why Liu Cong cared so much about him.

But Lu Xian still told the truth: "This person is a bit sloppy, but among those who bullied Cen Cha in high school, he was not there."

It's not that Cen Ji doesn't believe Lu Xian, but that Liu Cong's appearance is wrong no matter how you look at it.

"In that case..." Cen Ji asked Liu Cong, "Why are you nervous?"

Cen Ji relaxed his last words, Liu Cong froze for a moment.

Alpha and Omega first give people two completely different senses in terms of momentum. Because of this, when Liu Cong first saw Cen Ji, even though he had the same surname, he didn't think about that. He didn't know that the world could be like this Little, but now, if you look closely, Cen Ji and Cen Cha are really brothers. The facial features in front of Liu Cong gradually fade away, and then become clearer, he becomes Cen Cha. He has suppressed for several years, endless guilt and annoyance, and finally It really hit his heart, the more he hated Lu Xian, the more he hated that cowardly self back then.

Coupled with the fact that Cen Ji quietly released the pheromone suppression, Liu Cong's already rubbish psychological defense began to collapse.

"I want to save you..." Liu Cong said in a low voice, "Be patient, I can save you when I have a good relationship with those people."

Cen Ji frowned: "Good relationship?"

Liu Cong said to himself, "They all bullied you, but I didn't, didn't I? I can do what Lu Xian can do. Why do you smile at Lu Xian, but never smile at me again?"

Cen Ji's eyelids were suddenly pressed down, and he was full of hostility. These few words alone could make him guess many things.

"You like Cen Cha?" Cen Ji asked.