Chapter 42 Annoyed when I see them

No matter how unhappy Su Ningyue was, Jiang Lan was the best at arranging the seats. Lu Xian was by his side, feeling the vague scrutiny around her.

Jiang Lan's brows and eyes are warm, but there is alienation and a hidden expulsion.

A waiter brought up dried mangoes, Lu Xian glanced at them, Jiang Lan reached out and took the biggest piece, tasted it himself before handing it to Lu Xian.

It's not to try whether it's sweet or not, but Jiang Lan is really worried that the Lu family will force him to poison him. Now he is too nervous about Lu Xian's safety.

Lu Xian took small bites and ate them.

Su Ningyue looked at it from a distance, her eyes were unwilling and complicated. Occasionally at a certain moment, the "maternal love factor" in her body would suddenly act for a moment. For example, at this moment, Su Ningyue remembered that there were similar occasions before. Lu Xian was like a robot, doing what he was asked to do, and eating a little bit, but how long has it been? He has trusted Jiang Lan with all his heart.

"Brother." Lu Xian said softly, there was still a little dried mango left in his hand, "It's too sweet."

Jiang Lan leaned over and swallowed it with his hand, not caring about the eyes of others, thinking it was a bit sweet.

At this moment, Lu Yan'an and Chu Ji came up, seeing this scene, Lu Yan'an's face was a little stiff, Chu Ji accurately captured it, and a faint sarcasm appeared in his eyes.

"Brother, Brother Jiang Lan." Lu Yan'an said.

Lu Xian stood up: "Here you come? Congratulations."

Surrounded by relatives and friends, everyone's superficial work is done seamlessly.

Jiang Lan didn't release any pheromone, so Chu Ji saw that although he was frightened, he could still control it.

"Brother, what do you think of my suit today?"

Lu Xian nodded: "It looks good, it suits you very well."

Whether he is a real brother or not, there is nothing to say about Lu Yan'an's appearance, a white suit is more clean and handsome.

Lu Yan'an smiled and said, "I remember that elder brother wore black when he married Brother Jiang Lan."

Jiang Lan's eyelids twitched.

When Jiang Lan and Lu Xian got married, it was because Jiang Lan had an attack of susceptibility under the design of others and marked Lu Xian. Grandma Jiang found out about this later. One of the old people likes Lu Xian and the other behaves well. Since the grandson has already marked him, how can he not be responsible?

But at that time... Jiang Lan didn't have a good impression of Lu Xian, and there were many rumors around, saying that Jiang Lan's outbreak of susceptibility period was caused by Lu Xian. Although he didn't believe it, he instinctively rejected such a bloody coincidence of a lifelong event, so the wedding was held quietly, and parents of both parties and some witnesses were invited.

So much so that after the news was released, everyone should think that Lu Xian's life is difficult and Jiang Lan doesn't like him. After all, if he really likes an Omega, he will never be so silent.

Now that Lu Yan'an brought up the old story again, Jiang Lan deeply suspected that this person did it on purpose.

Lu Xian didn't think too much about it, and continued: "Yes, it's black, it doesn't look good."

Lu Yan'an: "No, I just think brother must look better in white."

"No." Jiang Lan interrupted the topic arrogantly, even eager to prove his innocence: "You look good in any color." Facing Lu Xian's surprised gaze, he nodded heavily: "Really! The best!"