Chapter 107 It's Not Safe Here

A few days later in the morning, a new account appeared on the Internet, telling about an extremely unimaginable experience.

The blogger himself stated that he was abandoned by his parents and moved into an orphanage. He thought he could start a new life, but he never thought that he would just fall from one fire pit to another hell. He later described in detail the process of being taken to the laboratory table and forcibly injected with medicine. Those dark and painful days are clearly revealed to the public through pen and ink.

He said that he was disabled due to overdose of drugs, and he should have differentiated into Alpha, but the differentiation failed, and now he is living in desperation, and he wants to write about that experience before death.

At first everyone thought it was a written joke, and laughed it off, but the amount of forwarding increased.

And some people with keen minds quickly discovered that this is too real... Whether it is the precise timeline or the detailed process, there are almost no loopholes at all.

Curious people quickly locate a place through the blogger's description.

The Loving Orphanage emerged.

The ferment of the matter is very rapid, because the human body is used as an experiment in this era, and the subjects are still some children, which sounds too fantasy.

Wu Bingyi leaned on his crutches and watched the assistant refresh the things on the computer. He kept his face sullen for a long time, then suddenly slammed his crutches hard, "Why haven't you pressed down yet?!"

Not only could it not be suppressed, but more and more things were revealed.

Wu Bingyi thought that Jiang Lan was just aware of it, and all the things in the past had been buried with time. Otherwise, after Feng Jin took over Yunkang, he should have done something to the Wu family. If he didn't act, it meant that Feng Jin had no evidence at all, but Wu Bingyi didn't I understand that Jiang Shumian's plan will still be effective no matter how long it has passed, and Jiang Lan will carry it out to the end under heavy pressure.

Yunkang was originally from Lintai, and the chairman at that time, Sun Xinchun, was a good dog of the Wu family. They suddenly announced the successful development of MT4. Before that, there was no news at all. Drugs adapted to the human body? A large group of media moved upon hearing the news and blocked Feng Jin downstairs in the company.

Feng Jin showed embarrassment and said that he was investigating. After all, everything was finalized when he took over Yunkang, but judging from his expression, it seems that he just learned a lot of things beyond expectations...

Feng Jin has to pick himself clean, Yunkang can fall, but he must be safe, there are still people waiting for him at home.

Feng Jin looked exhausted from being annoyed by the media. The more he was like this, the more people felt that there was something tricky about it, otherwise it would have been a long time ago to refute the rumors and be fair. After all, once the company has anything to do with human experiments, the stock price will inevitably fall. However, Feng Jin only said in the end that he would conduct a thorough investigation, leaving countless guesses to the outside world.

Cen Ji sat on the chair with a smile on his face, his eyes were like a beast, and he said to the people around him, "It's time to start."

In the cleaning company founded by Cen Ji, more than half of the people have experienced the love orphanage back then. Not everyone has Cen Ji's disposition and good luck, and they were finally separated. They have lived to this day for the sake of justice .