Chapter 104

The wooden window fell to block the moonlight, and Jiang Lan accompanied Lu Xian to sleep.

Feng Jin went up to the second floor, and finally stopped in front of Xue Xunyu's room.

The heart suddenly became stable.

In fact, the drive all the way was quite urgent, I don't know why, just after finishing the video call with Xue Xunyu, my heart drifted uncontrollably this way, Feng Jin was more willing to leave immediately than to get up in the morning and hurry.

Feng Jin gently closed her eyes, and just as she moved her toes to go back to her room, the door in front of her creaked and opened.

Xue Xunyu's face was extremely clean against the moonlight.

Feng Jin was surprised, "You...didn't sleep?"

Xue Xunyu said to himself, "It feels like someone is at the door, and I wonder if it's you..." He stared blankly, and then chuckled, "It turns out that after Alpha and Omega established contact, they can really sense it."

"No." Feng Jin corrected, "Only those who are in love can."

The man's eyes were silent, and as soon as the deeper enthusiasm stirred, Feng Jin stepped forward and pressed the back of Xue Xunyu's head, Xue Xunyu didn't resist, he subconsciously grabbed Feng Jin's collar, and kissed him on the lips exchange breath.

Compared with the previous point-to-point kiss, this kiss was obviously out of control.

"Little fish..." Feng Jin called out hoarsely, and at the same time Alpha's strength and determination began to be revealed, because he found that the pheromone smell on Xue Xunyu's body that belonged to him had faded a lot.

In the darkness, he suddenly turned Xue Xunyu around so that his back was facing him, and then pressed down, exposing his canine teeth, and bit the young man's gland.

Xue Xunyu hissed lightly, and clasped the edge of the table impatiently, "Slightly, lightly..."

The rapid pheromone shocks the consciousness into a blank.

Xue Xunyu felt that Feng Jin was so fierce...

He is an adult, and he will learn about the exchange of pheromones. It is ridiculous that Alpha has control over Omega, but in fact, many Omega cannot produce strong pleasure when their glands are bitten. Trash, Xue Xunyu was thinking about it and had no longing for it, but Feng Jin's temporary marks always made his brain shatter.

The last time the mark was at Xue Xunyu's house, the two felt kissing, Feng Jin wanted to mark it, and asked Xue Xunyu's opinion at that time, but he didn't dare to be forceful.

Feng Jin said "I just want to mark my boyfriend", but in fact, he minded an Alpha of the same age who was obviously interested in Xue Xunyu in the rented complex. Xue Xunyu, who came out to look for food regularly, became interested. Once, Xue Xunyu was still covered in paint and his hair was messy, but it didn't affect his appearance at all. The Alpha mustered up his courage to ask for a phone number, but was bumped by Feng Jin. one is right.

Feng Jin suddenly looked like a jumping cat.

Just as Lu Xian was worried about Feng Jin, Feng Jin was also unsure about Xue Xunyu. He knew that Xue Xunyu was very sensible and preferred an ordinary and ordinary life, anyway, that Alpha looked ordinary and ordinary.

Xue Xunyu didn't expect Feng Jin to be so lacking in self-confidence, and let him mark his soft-heartedness.

When the Alpha saw Xue Xunyu for the second time and smelled the oppressive aura on him, he walked away wisely.