Chapter 108 Help! ! !

Wen Zong can do anything for her daughter.

But one day, Jiang Lan handed over his back to him.

The man in the co-pilot said: "Wait another half an hour and my subordinates will arrive."

Wen Zong said coldly, "Wait another fifteen minutes for Jiang Lan to arrive first, it doesn't matter how many of you come."

Lu Xian's eyebrows twitched, and he restrained himself from doing anything to avoid being noticed. If Jiang Lan went home early, he would be the first to contact him, not Wen Zong.

Lu Xian realized that Wen Zong must have learned something and took him out of the villa in advance to avoid greater danger.

Lu Xian's tense heartstrings suddenly relaxed. He grabbed the clothes that Wen Zong threw beside him, shook them off and put them on his body, and then said in a hoarse voice, "Is there any water?"

The man in the co-pilot turned around in surprise.

This Omega is not afraid?

Lu Xian was really thirsty and his throat was tight.

Wen Zong took out an unopened bottle of water from the storage compartment of the car door, and handed it back.

The co-pilot frowned: "Huh? You..."

"My task is to deliver the person completely. He is pregnant now. If something happens, what will you do to threaten Jiang Lan?"

The man snorted lightly when he heard the words, but did not refute.

Lu Xian unscrewed the bottle and drank half of it, then leaned back on the back seat, thinking about what to do next.

To be honest, he can't do anything. If he's not pregnant, he can kick the co-driver out now. Lu Xian wraps his arms around his body in a subconscious posture of defense and protection.

The ringing of the mobile phone exploded in the dull air, suddenly gripping people's nerves, the man in the co-pilot shuddered, "Whose phone is it?!"

Wen Zong glanced lightly, then threw the phone to the man, "The subordinates should be reporting the movement of the villa. Maybe Jiang Lan has arrived, you pick it up."

Seeing his frankness, the man quickly dispelled his evil thoughts and pressed the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Brother, it worked."

There was silence in Wen Zong's chest, as the car passed under the bridge hole, his facial features suddenly fell into thick shadows, and the daylight at the end of the hole fell into his pupils, like the coldness of a blade unsheathed.

The man was a little suspicious, "What succeeded?"

The moment the car drove out of the bridge hole, the tires rubbed against the ground violently, leaving two long marks.

Lu Xian has always been vigilant, propping up the driver's seat in advance to stabilize his figure.

"What are you doing......"

Before the man finished speaking, the car door "clicked" open, and Wen Zong's voice suddenly exploded: "Xiaoxian!"

Wen Zong didn't go into details, but Lu Xian understood something in the blink of an eye, leaned over to hide, Wen Zong clasped the front handrail of the car roof like lightning, his strong body was like an agile cheetah, he bent his knees and slammed into the passenger seat With one kick, the man was kicked out directly!

The man was caught off guard and rolled on the ground in a panic, but he was an Alpha after all, with a strong physique. After the man stopped, he knelt and got up, looking at Wen Zong with a fierce look on his face, "You are really unsteady!"