Chapter 119: As expected of Xue Xunyu

Jiang Lan didn't touch the baby in front of other people at first, but when the baby was hungry at night, and when the baby was about to cry, he picked it up and coaxed it to make milk powder. He told himself that he had no choice but to rely on him to take care of him temporarily, making it look like Mr. Jiang couldn't afford to hire two aunts.

After a few days, Jiang Lan had no expression on soaking milk powder, burping and changing diapers, but he did it with ease.

"I feel much better." Xue Xunyu whispered to Lu Xian seeing that Jiang Lan was skillful.

Lu Xian nodded slightly, he only hoped that this would be a long-term phenomenon.

"Grass! So cute!" Cen Ji came over from a meeting today, still wearing a suit, with slightly contoured chest muscles and waxed hair, very handsome.

The transportation company has taken shape from the beginning, and just pulled two investments in the afternoon.

Cen Ji took the child carefully, holding him too hard, wishing he could build a solid wall around the child, "Have you decided on a name?"

Jiang Lan said lightly: "Don't worry."

Cen Ji glanced at him, and his voice became softer: "What about the nickname? There must be a title, right?"

Jiang Lan didn't hear it again.

Cen Ji looked at Lu Xian.

Lu Xian was silent for a moment, then snorted and said, "It's rich, it happens that the dog at home is called Wangcai, which is very good."

Cen Ji: "Huh?" I'm really not worried that the children will hate you when they grow up?

"Jingbi Huaiyi, here to present Qichen, which means beautiful and noble." Jiang Lan suddenly said, "Let's call Jiang Jingchen."

Cen Ji: "..." You talk a lot, and I can't understand it, so you have the final say.

Lu Xian thought about it for several days, but he couldn't come up with anything. At this moment, he repeated Jiang Lan's name in his heart, and the more he read it, the more he liked it, so he struck while the iron was hot, "Brother, what about the nickname?!"

"You decide." Jiang Lan paused: "It must not be wealth!"

Lu Xian chuckled, "Baozi."

Everyone: "..."

Lu Xian explained, "Look for yourself, bun face, so cute."

With the foreshadowing of "wealth and honor", Jiang Lan felt that Baozi was not so difficult to accept.

Feng Jin has already teased the child, "Little bun! One bite at a time!"

Xue Xunyu has already brought the crib into the villa. With the help of Aunt Liu, the balcony and guest room on the first floor, the master bedroom on the second floor, two guest bedrooms, and a special baby room are all placed in one, as the old saying goes , There are always more solutions than difficulties, if you don't believe Jiang Lan throws them all at once.

Jiang Lan washed the cherries, Xue Xunyu waved his hand to express that he would not eat them, so the whole plate was in Lu Xian's hands. The other Omega's had just been produced, and his vitality would be severely damaged, but he was weak for a few days, mainly Jiang Lan's information Su doesn't need money, it's like soaking in a high-quality medicinal bath every day, plus there is nothing to worry about, and Jiang Lan looks at the child and doesn't make trouble with him in the middle of the night, so it can be called the speed of light recovery.

The cherries are big and plump, with a crisp taste, sweet and sour taste after one bite, and Lu Xian dazzled the whole plate.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Xue Xunyu drove Cen Ji's car home, and the nurse came in to change the medicine.