Chapter 77 Don't let me dazzle

Xu was given by Jiang Lan's pheromone last night, Lu Xian had no dreams all night, and he felt very relaxed when he opened his eyes in the morning.

Thorn lay on the pillow, and immediately blossomed when he woke up.

Lu Xian was in a good mood immediately, patted its raised head, and then shrank back into the blanket, but stretched out its feet, and the sunlight was very warm.

He wanted to squint a little longer.

In the living room, Jiang Lan looked upstairs with a smile in his eyes, and then continued to talk to the phone: "Yes, MT4 and related experimental data, some lists of people listed, pheromone gene matching, anyway, all of these can only be screened out through your hands, understand Wang Heng?"

Wang Tezhu was terrified when he heard it, but he didn't ask too much: "Good job, Mr. Jiang."

After another half an hour, Lu Xian rubbed his eyes and came down from the stairs.

The sun is shining today, directly from the French windows. Jiang Lan has finished his work and is sitting on the sofa drinking coffee. He is wearing a light-colored shirt, and he is very handsome when he smiles, "Are you awake?"

"Yeah." Lu Xian was still wearing blue pajamas, approached and sat directly on Jiang Lan's lap, hugging him face to face, his body smelled fresh after washing.

With the posture of the two of them, Lu Xian's slightly raised belly could be felt very clearly, and Jiang Lan's eyes were filled with sunshine for an instant, rippling with extreme tenderness.

He never thought that one day he would love someone so much.

Lu Xian was not valued by his family, and he developed a keen temperament in an extreme environment, and was once gloomy and inferior, but so what? He was still born facing the sun, maintaining his authenticity in the uninterrupted spiritual oppression, he loved unreservedly, and never regretted it, this alone was enough to make Jiang Lan feel precious.

Aunt Liu came in from the outside, couldn't help laughing when she saw this scene, and hurried back to her room.

"Aunt Liu is making fun of you."

Lu Xian was not convinced, "It's your child who wants to sleep."

"Okay, okay." Jiang Lan chuckled, "Breakfast is very rich, how about some?"

"Yeah." Lu Xian's stomach calmed down for a while, and he didn't feel too uncomfortable.

"Brother, how is that fake waiter?" Before the dinner table, Lu Xian put down his chopsticks and was full.

Zhang Luoqiao's pheromone attack was not fatal, because it was on the temple, so the man passed out. After Zhang Luoqiao handed him over to the police, he directly contacted the lawyer to prosecute.

After listening, Lu Xian asked, "Is his family willing?"

"Zhang Luoqiao's attitude is very firm." Jiang Lan's eyes flashed with admiration, "This is what Alpha should do. You have also seen Zhao Xi's situation. If even Zhang Luoqiao gives up on giving him justice, then his end will not be very good."

Lu Xian was a little relieved upon hearing this.

"I'm here." Jiang Lan said in a deep voice.

The Zhang family really hoped that this matter would be reduced to a minor one, because this marriage ushered in a major turning point.

To put it bluntly, Zhao Xi was only temporarily marked, and was washed away in time. It is true that no one cared about his physical and mental health, but his value was not bad. The Zhang family needed cooperation with the Zhao family, and Zhang Luoqiao agreed to marry Zhao Xi.