Chapter 105 Retribution

After Lu Xian returned home, he started to lie down again. The main reason is that now that he is old, his movements are limited and he cannot do many things.

Love Orphanage also has some things about Jiang Shumian, Jiang Lan will only reveal a few things when Lu Xian asks, he doesn't want his Omega to worry too much.

"Brother, if something happens, you must tell me." Lu Xian said.

Jiang Lan responded, "Okay."

After several months of hot weather in Yudu, it finally ushered in a cool rainy season.

Perhaps it was because the mist in the air was too heavy. In the afternoon, Lu Xian woke up with heart palpitations. He propped up the recliner and sat up, but his chest was still beating rapidly like a drum. Lu Xian stuffed the blanket into his arms, After keeping my eyes open for a while, I finally settled down.

Jiang Lan was very busy these few days, and Lu Xian didn't plan to tell him if he felt uncomfortable.

He was raised by Jiang Lan so rebellious that he almost popped out, and gradually he looked a little fearless, but his mind was still sharp. Jiang Lan could accompany him in his spare time, but he was busy with business, and Lu Xian went quietly. Quiet, he knew that Jiang Lan cared about himself and his children very much, it was unnecessary for a man to put down what he was doing and run back after a phone call.

"You're already very good." Lu Xian whispered, rubbing his thumb against his stomach through the cloth.

It was cloudy and rainy for several days, and on the day when the sun finally cleared, Xue Xunyu came over early in the morning.

"I'm worried that you're bored, so come and take a look." Xue Xunyu avoided Aunt Liu's hand wanting to take his coat, and said with a smile, "Auntie, you're busy with your work, so I'll take care of myself."

Lu Xian sat on the sofa and ate an apple, looking at Xue Xunyu with a half-smile.

Xue Xunyu's back was hairy: "What are you looking at?"

"You live with Feng Jin?"

Xue Xunyu was about to drink water, but when he heard this, he froze and swallowed hard, worried that he would choke.

"You're talking nonsense."

Lack of confidence.

Lu Xian sneered, "I'm Wangcai's nose now, and the pheromone smell that belongs to Feng Jin on your body is not weak at all."

Xue Xunyu is now used to the situation where he can't keep up with his brain and scolds himself when he speaks, so he didn't refute this time, "Well, I've been in his apartment these two days."

Lu Xian hummed twice, looking as if he was in control, and then straightened his face slightly, "You can eat meat, after all, Dad doesn't want you to be an old virgin for more than 20 years, but before it's settled, you are not allowed to mark it permanently. oh."

In that way, once one party repents, what Xue Xunyu will face is to wash away the mark, which can hurt people to death.

"I know, Feng Jin is more careful than you."

"You two..." Lu Xian tentatively said, "Are you still at the level of covering a quilt and holding hands to sleep?"

Xue Xunyu's ears turned red, "Do you understand being reserved? Let's just take our time."

"Hmm." Lu Xian knew it in his heart.

After lunch, Lu Xian stretched his stiff legs and called Wen Zong to go out with Xue Xunyu to buy paint.