Chapter 34 Is there a good thing?

Jiang was annoyed, but he couldn't get out, especially when Lu Xianchong smiled.

Lin Haoyuan hid Xu Zhi while holding the round field. It can be seen that when Xu Zhi jumped a pit, he was not responsible for buried the pit.

As for Xue Xunzhen, he had already figured out some of these doors. This situation was no longer afraid of Jiang Qian. When his daughter -in -law had to take care of himself, he didn't even ask for a meal! What happened to Kanto in his house? Intersection

Jiang Xi glanced around and understood his situation.

Why......

Still, do evil.

"Still taking medicine, what should I do if it is serious?" Jiang Lan whispered.

"How is it possible?" Xu Zhi stretched out a head: "Don't raise it if you don't raise it. As soon as you raise it as a golden silk, everything is more important than the mood. You see Lu Xian's mood now."

Lu Xian nodded silently, especially good.

Jiang Lan: "..."

"Brother." Lu Xian pulled his clothes with a smile.

Jiang Lan: "..." Okay, it's my father.

Xu Zhi was withdrawn when he was chic. Before leaving, he took away Xue Xunzheng very much. Lu Xian cleaned up the table messy at the table. Jiang Lan wanted to help him get to the sofa to drink tea.

Jiang Lan drank very much.

In the past few days, my heart was irritable and anger, and I could venting towards outsiders, but I could only find a quiet corner in my heart when I returned home, and Lu Xian seemed to be able to eliminate all negative emotions.

In the evening, Lu Xian painted half of it, and Jiang Lan, who was taken out, was blocked in front of the table.

"Here?!" Lu Xian was shocked.

The spread of the information of Jiang Lan, urging the thorns to open the rose to coax him, dumb: "What's wrong?"

Lu Xian was unable to resist. He was still craving for Jiang Lan's pheromone. He saw that his draft was hit to one side and followed the iPad screen. Fortunately, when he was hugged by the man just now, his eyes were quickly saved.

The air was ambiguous, and Lu Xian suddenly couldn't hold back a rose, and the bright red juice immediately overflowed along the white fingers, like a beautiful and beautiful painting.

As soon as Lu Xian wanted to say sorry, he heard Jiang Lan's voice: "It's beautiful."

Thorns: Your mother ...

Lu Xian deeply felt ... Jiang Lan was not right! Or is the top alpha so fierce?

As soon as the picture turned, it was the morning of the next day. Wang Heng came in with the document and saw that President Jiang was holding his eyebrows. It seemed very irritating. This is unusual. Whoever does not know that Jiang Lan will be the most unhappy. He walks calmly in a soldier and horses, looking for life and opportunities. He is absolutely rational and calm.

Jiang Lan couldn't say. When he saw Lu Xian at home, it was very good.

He took a document taken by Wang Heng and finally found the first vent. "Vice President Chen's words are still ugly as ever. Let him print it out next time, don't torture my eyes anymore."

"It is expected to increase by five percentage points next month. How can you get a single digit?"

"The logo of this design ... forgive me, if this extent, I can."