Chapter 62 Encounter

Knowing that Jiang Lan didn't want to talk to him, Chu Ji stood there for a while, and then nodded to Lu Xian as farewell. There was an unspeakable apology in his eyes, and finally turned and left.

At this moment, an indescribable absurdity surged in Chu Ji's heart.

He once firmly believed that Jiang Lan accepted Lu Xian because he regarded Lu Xian as Lu Yan'an's replacement, to express his comfort, but when he jumped out of the strange circle of the past, he asked himself, what does Lu Yan'an have?

Jiang Lan sees it more clearly than he does.

Thinking of Lu Yan'an, Chu Ji instinctively wanted to avoid it. I don't know when the Omega that made him feel happy suddenly collapsed overnight, revealing the inside that he couldn't accept, being selfish and domineering, and sinking into everyone's love and affection. This is the essence of Lu Yan'an.

Recalling the past, Chu Ji felt unbelievable, as if he was blindfolded by something, he didn't realize it, and then he did a lot of things wrong.

But now the apology seems pale, so I can only shut up obediently.

Here, Jiang Lan put the peeled shrimp on Lu Xian's plate, a little unhappy: "Xiao Xian, don't stare at other Alphas."

Lu Xian: "...I'm just surprised that Chu Ji has changed a lot."

"I'll take care of him." Jiang Lan's tone was cold and hard, and the feud with Chu Ji could not be resolved for the rest of his life.

Chu Ji may have other Omega, this is considered a gossip, but Lu Xian just swallowed it back and didn't tell others, he could vaguely guess how broken Lu Yan'an would be when he found out, first Jiang Lan and then Chu Ji lost his selfishness.

In the next few days, once Jiang Lan went to the company, Lu Xian would draw when he was bored at home. He didn't have so much energy, so he could only draw some simple sketches and characters. It was fine at first, but what Xu Zhi said that day lingered in his ears like a curse. Sitting at the table in the afternoon, Lu Xian changed several positions and endured again and again.

It's not that he is very eager for Jiang Lan's pheromone, but the soft fabric with a manly smell can bring him an indescribable sense of security and satisfaction.

Lu Xian took a turtleneck sweater from Jiang Lan, which was mixed with a faint smell of pheromone and laundry detergent. With one hand, Lu Xian sketched lines on the paper with the other, and put it back after thinking about the time. Jiang Lan didn't notice at first.

But this afternoon, he was tired from painting, and fell asleep on the recliner with his clothes in his arms. Jiang Lan didn't know when he came back.

Jiang Lan stood aside, with a look of joy and surprise, and he confirmed again and again that the clothes in Xiao Xian's arms were his own.

Do you really miss yourself? Jiang Lan thought, as soon as this thought came out, his chest was filled with great joy.

The clothes were crushed and crumpled, Jiang Lan tentatively pulled them out, thinking that he was back, so how could he use a few ragged clothes?

But Lu Xian hugged him very tightly.

For some reason, Jiang Lan felt that the clothes were not pleasing to the eye, so he tried a little harder.

Following Lu Xian, he slowly opened his eyes.

Jiang Lan didn't move.

"Brother?" Lu Xian was still out of the situation, rubbing his eyes and sitting up, "Are you off work?"