Chapter 144 Lie to me?

Lu Xian's hands holding the test sheet trembled as if he had Parkinson's.

"Go!" Lu Xian made a decisive decision, "I'll take you to the hospital for a re-examination!"

Jiang Jingchen cheered up: "Okay Dad!"

The two were in a hurry and asked Feng Jin to say hello in advance, and went to the best hospital in Yudu. In other words, there is absolutely no way to make mistakes in the test here!

While waiting anxiously, Lu Xian and Jiang Jingchen's psychological defenses were collapsing and rebuilding.

Jiang Jingchen thought about it very seriously, what if it was an Omega?

In fact, he knew subconsciously that there was nothing wrong with the test sheet.

Omega...Jiang Jingchen went through his mind, and after accepting the reality, his heart was extraordinarily peaceful. An Omega is an Omega. He can also become the strongest Omega, his grades will not drop, and he can dominate sports. In the current society, more and more Many Omegas have replaced some useless Alphas in all walks of life. Lu Xian taught him a long time ago: the value of a person is definitely not determined by secondary sexual characteristics.

So it's not a big problem.

Jiang Jingchen exhaled deeply, it was a pity that he had imagined: father's pheromone entity is a thorn, so what would his be?

Now of course it is gone.

Jiang Jingchen wanted to say something to Lu Xian, but turned around in shock.

"dad?"

Lu Xian obviously hasn't turned the corner yet, his eyes are wide open.

What shocked him was not AO's gender, but the series of subsequent reactions caused by his cognition error. Let him think about it, what have they done since Baozi became wise?

Baozi was raised as an heir since he was a child, so since he was four years old, he has a lot of homework, and Jiang Lan has strict requirements. Baozi reads books with red eyes countless nights. Jiang Lan wondered at that time, is he so emotional?

He also had a cold and was sent to the hospital a few times. Jiang Lan said that even if the Alpha gene has not yet differentiated, it has stronger resilience.

They will consider Baozi's request, but they will respond to Xixi's request. Think about it, the cost of Alpha's crime is too low, and strict discipline will not go wrong.

In this way, Jiang Lan also said that Baozi's growth was different from what he expected.

nonsense! It is not easy to raise an Omega as an Alpha.

Looking at Jiang Jingchen's growth history, he never treated harshly and tried his best, but there were deviations in the way of raising him from the beginning, and there was no spoiling at all.

And after giving birth to an Omega, if you don't dote on her twice, your conscience will hurt, okay?

The doctor opened the door and came out, Lu Xian immediately greeted him with a trembling voice: "How is it?"

The more he is like this, the stronger Jiang Jingchen's ability to accept.

Jiang Jingchen tugged at Lu Xian's arm: "It's okay Dad, it's the same."

From childhood to adulthood, he is not bad at anything.

The doctor said in a heavy tone: "It's confirmed, the secondary sex characteristic is Omega."