Chapter 113 You Are Really Not Human

Cen Ji raised his foot to step on He Chaozhi's face, but when he was pulled back, his eyes were full of hostility, he turned his head to face Jiang Lan and paused, "Why are you stopping me?"

"How many people are watching?" Jiang Lan whispered, "Can't you trouble him afterwards? Are you really going to kill someone?"

Jiang Lan almost said the words "rule society by law".

Seeing that Cen Ji still didn't give up, Jiang Lan had no choice but to chase after him: "Think about He Lan."

Then Cen Ji took a deep, deep breath.

Cen Ji pointed to He Chaozhi: "Sooner or later."

He Lan propped his hands on the window sill, seeing that his tense nerves finally relaxed, he turned around following him, his eyes were gloomy, and he looked at his assistant Yang Fei. How long have you been working together? Two years or three years? He Lan didn't know when He Chaozhi bought Yang Fei, but he thought the price he would offer must be very tempting.

He Lan didn't come here today to see He Chaozhi, the itinerary Yang Fei gave him was fake.

Yang Fei stood close to the door, his face turned pale, the moment Cen Ji rushed in, he knew everything was over.

And Yang Fei dared to be so bold because he thought that once He Lan was an Omega marked by Alpha, wouldn't he be manipulated at will under the rule of genes?

He Lan straightened his collar and walked to Yang Fei calmly, "You have been fired, and I will sue you."

Yang Fei looked up in horror.

"You are right, I am an Omega, so I will use the Omega protection law flexibly."

After He Lan finished speaking, she left the room straight away.

When he went down the stairs, he calmly buttoned his suit, making it impossible for anyone to see the slightest gaffe.

After bumping into Cen Ji at the door, He Lan grabbed his wrist and checked him up and down, "Are you injured?"

Jiang Lan reminded politely, "He Chaozhi's pheromone level is only B."

A B-level fight against a high-level one is nothing more than tofu hitting a rock, and it has to be soft tofu.

He Lan pursed his lips tightly. Behind him were the lights and eyes. He left everyone with a firm and straight back, but the moment he faced Cen Ji, embarrassment flashed in his eyes.

When He Chaozhi's pheromones lingered in the glands, He Lan's only sense was nausea. His head went blank for a moment, followed by a strong rejection. He wished he could spit out all his internal organs. To be honest, He Lan couldn't bear it in the past, but fortunately, Cen Ji and him just completed the temporary marking, and the high-level pheromone protection saved He Lan from more painful torture, but this kind of Very bad experience for any Omega.

Cen Ji also noticed it, he held He Lan's hand tightly: "Forget about the business contract, come home with me."

The frequency of He Lan's blinking slowed down. It seemed that this sentence made him feel at ease, and he was too lazy to think about it intensively. He even slowed down his response: "Mmm..."

Jiang Lan: "Go, I'll take care of the rest."

Cen Ji and Jiang Lan nodded gratefully, and grabbed He Lan into the car.

When the car door blocked everything from the outside world, He Lan couldn't help panting heavily. In Cen Ji's arms, he couldn't wait to tear open the neckline with one hand, showing panic and embarrassment, "Get rid of it..." He Lan gritted his teeth, Cen Ji instantly understood that He Lan asked him to get rid of the breath left by He Chaozhi. Although the other party's pheromone hadn't really touched him, the approach of that moment still made He Lan very sick.