Chapter 74 The Surprise Change at the Wedding Banquet

Washing off the marks is no less than the last time Lu Xian was pressed there to draw blood from the glands. He also used a cold and hard instrument to penetrate into the glands and peel off the breath that belonged to Alpha inside and out.

Zhao Xi's eyes widened. This is his... Alpha?

The second son of the Zhang family looked a little cold, but he was not facing Zhao Xi, but Zhao's father.

After taking over Zhao Xi, his expression returned to temperature.

But Lu Xian still caught the flash of pity, and he heaved a sigh of relief.

If it is said that Zhao Xi married an arrogant and selfish Alpha under the marriage, then there is no need to struggle, and now bury some soil for himself on the spot, because he will definitely not be able to bear the second time to wash off the mark.

The master of ceremonies seemed to be reciting poetry. After talking a lot, he waved to everyone: "Now, let's offer our best wishes to the couple!"

There was a moment of silence.

Lu Xian felt a little suffocated, the wedding was a form of necessity due to the situation, almost all of these people who came today were just to watch the fun, as if... being temporarily marked was voluntary by Zhao Xi.

What's the big deal? Lu Xian thought to himself, being marked by someone he doesn't know is no different from being bitten by a roadside dog. crime? shame? A huge sense of absurdity rose from his heart, and his heart and lungs were filled with unspeakable emotions in an instant. Lu Xian couldn't control it, and stood up while holding the table.

In the dead silence, there was applause.

He Lan glanced at Lu Xian, the corners of his mouth couldn't stop rising, and he also applauded.

Xu Zhi slapped his hands together, and shouted to the newcomers on the stage: "It's a good marriage for a hundred years!"

It's hard to describe, this is the dots of light on the rocks of despair, Zhao Xi turned around in surprise, and could clearly feel a force rising slowly from the soles of his feet.

He remembered that when he met Xu Zhi, his nose was not his nose and his eyes were not his eyes. He also remembered that he was a fool, knowing that Jiang Lan and Lu Xian were married, but he was paranoid that he was more suitable for Jiang Lan. When he was detected from the differentiation of pheromone concentration, he was constantly brainwashed by his family, "You deserve the best Alpha, the best!" In his cognition, the top is the best, but now think about it, don't you?

The inherent cognition in Zhao Xi's heart was suddenly overturned, and he smelled an unprecedented fresh air.

"Are you okay?" Zhang Luoqiao asked worriedly when he saw that he was silent.

Zhao Xi turned his head, caught off guard and saw his entire figure in Zhang Luoqiao's eyes.

Zhao Xi's collapsed shoulders straightened up slightly, and he said the first sentence in half a month, "It's...it's okay."

Zhang Luoqiao pursed his lips, and stretched out his hand to support Zhao Xi's waist. Omega lost a lot of weight. His position was wrong for the first time, and all he touched were bones.

Zhao Xi's body was still trembling slightly, Zhang Luoqiao thought for a while, and released some pheromones.

It seemed to be citrus. The tip of Zhao Xi's nose twitched. It was very refreshing. After a few more sniffs, he would still feel a heavy weight.

After Jiang Lan and Lin Haoyuan also applauded, the others were very respectful, and the hall applauded for a while, even if it was a blessing that followed the crowd, it at least gave Zhao Xi a face.