Chapter 15 Can you give me a hug?

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Lan looked upstairs with a warm voice: "Are you awake?"

Lu Xian subconsciously wanted to shrink into the room, but also thought that he had been discovered, so he simply walked to the stairs, "I didn't mean to listen."

Jiang Lan couldn't help laughing: "Xiaoxian, you can listen to the housework no matter what, come down and have breakfast."

After a while, Lu Xian and Jiang Lan sat at the dining table, and had to say that today's breakfast was very Western style, toasted bread with jam and milk, it looked like Jiang Lan made it.

"That's all I know." Jiang Lan was a little embarrassed: "When Wang Ma leaves, I'll find another auntie..."

Lu Xian paused the hand holding the milk, almost instantly, Jiang Lan looked up: "What's wrong?"

Lu Xian didn't know how to say it before, but recently his relationship with Jiang Lan has eased a lot, and he has become more courageous.

"Can... don't want auntie?" Lu Xian was startled after saying that, and quickly added: "I mean, I can cook three meals a day, and I can also clean up at home."

Jiang Lan looked slightly surprised, and then asked: "Xiaoxian, I have to confirm with you, is it because you don't want auntie because you don't like outsiders in the family, or is it because of something else?"

Lu Xian's tightly squeezed heart gradually relaxed, and he said sincerely, "I don't like having outsiders in my family."

At home... Lu Xian pondered over these two words over and over again.

Jiang Lan understood a little bit, he thought for a moment, and then said: "Xiao Xian, the house is too big for you to clean up with an Omega, how about this, I will hire a cleaning aunt, who will come back every other day, only responsible for cleaning, and don't care about other things, is that okay?"

Lu Xian: "!!!"

And this good thing?

"Can you?" Jiang Lan repeated.

Lu Xian suppressed his joy, but the sudden bright eyes betrayed him, and he replied: "Okay."

That's how it is... Jiang Lan sighed in his heart. He had always thought that someone at home would take care of Lu Xian. After all, he heard that the Omega ladies of other bosses didn't do anything. They usually went shopping.

Let him go, Jiang Lan thought, this is just a small request.

"I can..." Lu Xian said: "Is it right to arrange something?"

Jiang Lan was extremely patient: "Xiao Xian, this is your home, you have the final say."

Lu Xian couldn't help laughing. He smiled really beautifully and touchingly. His raised and gloomy brows flattened, as if a fine spring rain had greeted the cold and distant mountains. The vitality sprouted in an instant, which made people happy.

Jiang Lan's chest was sore, and he asked himself why he was impatient to look at it in his previous life. Lu Xian seemed to be inaccessible and paranoid, but in fact, what he wanted was extremely simple, and he would be satisfied without giving candy.

Thinking of this, Jiang Lan's mind was moved, and he said as if he had enlightened: "Xiao Xian, this villa was hardcover when I bought it, and the color of the curtains is dull, what do you think?"

Lu Xian nodded sharply.

Jiang Lan said with a smile: "Then leave it to you."

Lu Xian was so relieved that he drank the milk in one gulp.

Jiang Lan suddenly realized that although Lu Xian is an Omega, two people need a proper amount of space and trust to live together, not blindly "I think it's good for you" is good.

Jiang Lan stared at Lu Xian and took the medicine before going to work. Although his pheromones were very helpful for his cold, the young man still coughed.

"Wang Heng will bring the pup at noon, and he will remind you to take medicine." Jiang Lan said.

right! Puppies! When Lu Xian woke up, he heard Jiang Lan say that Wang Ma would be dismissed. He was so taken by this incident that he forgot about the little guy.

"Why is Special Assistant Wang taking the pup?"

"Check your body." Jiang Lan continued, "If you want to stay at home, you must ensure that you are safe and sound."

"Uh-huh."

At this time, Jiang Lan had already changed his shoes. He stood at the entrance with a calm breath, and just stared at Lu Xian so quietly.

Seeing his blood boiling, Lu Xian stammered a bit: "I, is there anything on my face?"

"No." Jiang Lan couldn't help it, "Xiaoxian, I think, since we want to live together in the future, can some things be put on the agenda?"

Lu Xian was moved and puzzled: "Huh?"

"Last year, a research institution on secondary sexual characteristics published an article, which means that if Alpha and Omega form a family, in addition to the exchange of pheromones, intimacy will also enhance the relationship between the two parties when they are awake."

Lu Xian: "?!"

Jiang Lan opened his arms with a smile, "Xiao Xian, I'm going to work, can you give me a hug?"

"..."

Lu Xian forgot how he walked there, but when he came back to his senses, Jiang Lan's pheromones had wrapped his whole body tightly, and the man's chin seemed to rub against the top of his hair, and then he heard Jiang Lan say: "I'm leaving."

Lu Xian murmured: "Okay."

The door was opened and closed again, and a cold wind took the opportunity to sneak in, which woke up Lu Xian's sanity, but then, he burned up again.

To be fair, he wouldn't dare to do that in his dreams.

Jiang Lan said that he wanted to live a good life with him, dismissed Wang Ma, promised him that he would no longer hire servants to live in the house, and wanted to enhance their relationship, so he gave him a hug...

The back of Lu Xian's butt seemed to be smoking, burning all the way to the bedroom. He threw himself heavily on the bed, kicked his shoes in the air, and started rolling back and forth while wrapped in the quilt.

At the same time, Jiang Lan was sitting in the car, his straight spine slightly bent, his elbows on his knees, and his chest pressed.

The despair and sourness of the previous life were intertwined with the throbbing joy of the new life. Jiang Lan was very glad that he had another chance, but he couldn't restrain his sadness. Xue Xunyu was right. Although he didn't do anything, he didn't say to pull Lu Xian. He covered his eyes and let the man die calmly after exhausting his efforts.

"Mr. Jiang, are you okay?" The driver saw it through the rearview mirror with worried eyes.

"I remember you are married..." Jiang Lan said, the rare downturn disappeared without a trace, and he was still invincible, "How do you usually get along with your Omega? I mean to deepen the relationship."

"A gift!" The driver chuckled, "I also accompany her to travel and watch movies in my spare time."

"That's it." Jiang Lan was deeply encouraged.

Wang Heng arrived at the villa on time at 12:00 noon. The little milk dog was checked and everything was fine, and he could be sent for vaccination after a few more months. Lu Xian was in a great mood, humming a song and insisted on staying with Wang Heng for dinner, and turned to the kitchen to add food.

The author has something to say:

Jiang Lan: Is it delicious?

Wang Heng: Delicious!

Jiang Lan: ...Let's have a table.

Wang Heng: QAQ