Chapter 76 Metamorphosis

Since Cen Ji was able to place people in the hotel and accurately predict the time when the police would arrive, he was fully prepared.

A black off-road vehicle rushed up the low slope, and a row of simple bungalows came into view between the bumps of the vehicle body. This is a processing factory that has been abandoned for ten years. The former workers' dormitory building was picked up by Cen Ji and reused. There are few people around, so it is a good place to hide.

After the car came to a complete stop, the back seat door opened, and Zhao Yanfeng was kicked off like a sandbag, followed by Cen Jili and jumped off, he ordered his men, "Shut it up, don't give him food or water."

After saying that, he walked to his room, Cen Ji took out a cigarette from his trouser pocket and lit it, hiding his restlessness behind the clouds.

Cen Ji opened the door, and there was only a table and a wooden bed inside. He lay down on the bed and began to recall the whole plan.

It went well, but Jiang Lan didn't fully believe it.

Cen Ji shook the cigarette ash, thinking he was right, if Jiang Lan could be fooled by his few words, something would be wrong.

This trip was not in vain, at least Zhao Yanfeng was caught.

When the phone rang, Cen Ji had a thick face, his face was full of tension when he raised his eyebrows a little, he was like a ruffian, biting his cigarette butt: "What's the matter?"

After patiently listening to a few words, Cen Ji interrupted, "Don't worry about the brothers who were caught. They just need to show the evidence of being threatened by me, and they will be released after two weeks of detention. As for Li Chuang, let the groom officer handle it."

Li Chuang is the fake waiter who forcibly marked Zhao Xi.

Cen Ji wondered before that he needed an opportunity to hold a wedding with the Zhao family. Cen Ji was quite polite. He didn't say he would beat the mandarin ducks until the wedding ceremony between Zhao Xi and Zhang Luoqiao was over. In fact, according to his temperament five years ago, he would definitely not let any of the Zhao family go. No matter how tragic it happened, but ah...

Cen Ji raised his head slightly, and the smoke he exhaled leisurely swayed towards the ceiling.

There seemed to be the sound of fine rain in his ears, which was different from Yu. It was an authentic water town in the south of the Yangtze River. He was fleeing, while that person was going to recuperate.

He lived across the street from He Lan.

Occasionally, they could see each other when they opened the window. Cen Ji was just twenty years old at that time, and He Lan was twenty-seven. The young man often sat by the window.

After paying the rent, he ran out of money, and no one was short of short-term work. Cen Ji went back to his old job—stealing. He touched a pack of cigarettes in a convenience store, and ran into He Lan head-on. He Lan's warm eyes contained a keenness that could penetrate everything. He took two bottles of Coke, and asked after a pause: "I need a porter here, do you want to come?"

That pack of cigarettes is He Lanjie's account.

Cen Ji was used to the days when everyone shouted and beat him, and he didn't feel too embarrassed by being caught by He Lan. He lit a cigarette, and then heard He Lan say, "Give me one too."

Cen Ji handed out the cigarette case, and He Lan held one in one hand. He wondered if it was cold, but his fingertips were red, and Cen Ji was about to take out a lighter when he saw He Lan leaning over.