Chapter 3 Rebirth

"Boss Jiang...Boss Jiang?"

The voice in the ear began to be separated from the distant mountains, and then suddenly became clear. Jiang Lan woke up with a start, and fell into a momentary daze after opening his eyes.

This is... his office in Yunsheng Group, everyone is familiar with it, but the question is, why is he here?

"Mr. Jiang." Special assistant Wang Heng smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry to bother you, but the cooperation meeting with Wuji Company will start soon."

Wang Heng didn't expect Mr. Jiang to stand up abruptly with his words, and moved the desk with a "squeak" with such a big movement.

"President Jiang?" Wang Heng was a little surprised.

To be honest, his scalp was numb from Jiang Lan's stare, and he quickly recalled it in just two seconds. There was nothing wrong with his recent work.

Jiang Lan squeezed out two words between his teeth: "Wu Ji?"

"Yes, their person in charge has arrived."

But the contract with Wuji ended a year ago, Jiang Lan looked stiffly at the clock on the wall, the date displayed on it verified his guess.

Jiang Lan's joints seemed to be activated in an instant. He moved quickly, bypassing the desk and rushing towards the door.

"Boss Jiang?!"

"Leave the meeting to Vice President Pang, I have something to do!"

Everything beside his ear was pulled into long and long beeps. After a few seconds, Jiang Lan could only hear his own violent heartbeat. He took the elevator all the way to the underground garage, and his blood was already rushing to the top of his head. It was not a dream, and all the conversations felt so real. In fact, Jiang Lan's current situation is not suitable for driving, but he can't wait for a second!

Fortunately, the road was smooth, the car barely stopped amidst the screeching sound of tires rubbing against the ground, Jiang Lan got out of the car and looked at the villa in front of him.

Those painful and dull emotions gradually recovered with every step Jiang Lan took, he couldn't imagine, what if the door opened and Lu Xian wasn't there?

Top-level genes come in handy at this moment. If someone else suddenly encounters this situation, I am afraid that they will not be able to recover for a long time, but Jiang Lan has only one purpose——

He wanted to see Lu Xian.

The fingerprints were unlocked, the door was pushed open, and Xu was extremely tense. Jiang Lan first saw a white light, then he smelled the fragrance of flowers, and the outline of the furniture appeared little by little. Finally, a figure occupied the eye sockets. The colors on the young man gradually became vivid, and the breath of the whole world poured into Jiang Lan in an instant, making him almost stagger.

Standing behind the sofa, Lu Xian looked surprised. In his impression, Jiang Lan would never go home at this time.

"Did you drop something?" Lu Xian asked, his face was a little cold, after all, he had a bad fight with Jiang Lan last night.

Lu Xian's appearance is outstanding even among beautiful Omega. He has cat eyes, and when he stares, he looks innocent and innocent. He has a small nose, thin lips, and fair skin. At first glance, he is not aggressive. However, his life experience since he was a child always made him frown slightly, as if he was on alert all the time, so he naturally became difficult to get along with.

It's Lu Xian...

Jiang Lan's eyes are bright, but his lips are faintly pale.

Seeing this, Lu Xian was a little worried: "Uncomfortable?"