Chapter 70 Need an Answer

[Brother Brown, tomorrow at 1:30 noon! 】

Wen Zong was making dinner. He wiped his hands clean immediately when he heard the noise. He chuckled when he saw the message, and replied: [Okay, Mr. Lu. 】

In Wen Zong's view, Lu Xian is really the most worry-free employer.

Give the most money.

After drinking Longjing at home, Lu Xian wanted to buy some to relax.

After a sleepless night, Lu Xian still had some low blood sugar when he woke up. Lu Xian leaned sleepily in Jiang Lan's arms, his legs stretched out and he didn't want to move.

I used to be such a saint, Jiang Lan thought to himself, otherwise how could I bear it if I didn't touch Xiao Xian after a year of marriage?

"Brother..." Lu Xian rubbed his eyes, "I want to eat steamed dumplings stuffed with mushrooms and meat, and pumpkin porridge."

"Don't you want to vomit?" Jiang Lan was in high spirits when he heard the words.

Lu Xian shook his head: "No, I'm hungry."

Jiang Lan pulled the big pillow from the blanket on the side of the bed, put it behind Lu Xian, and kissed the young man's belly before getting out of bed, "It's so good."

Lu Xian woke up from his doze with a smile.

Jiang Lan told Aunt Liu that Aunt Liu got up very early, and immediately went to the kitchen after hearing it: "Tell Xiaoxian, it's okay!"

Aunt Liu is an old man next to Grandma Jiang. She was uncomfortable when she first came here, but she got used to it within two days. She has a lot of freedom, and Lu Xian doesn't make a fuss. From time to time, she has to give her a red envelope. No matter how hard she refuses, it's really easy to get along with.

After breakfast, Lu Xian was revived with full blood, and Jiang Lan was going to the company. While changing his shoes, he said: "Old rules, call me if you have anything."

"I know." Lu Xian replied.

When Jiang Lan turned around, the corner of his mouth was raised, his Omega, children, home, the laughter and laughter when he went out every day, and the lights were always bright when he returned. His lonely and long years seemed to be colorful all at once, warming people from the heart to the soul.

Wen Zong and his three men arrived at half past twelve. Lu Xian poked his head out of the open floor-to-ceiling window when he heard the movement: "Brother Zong, wait for me for twenty minutes!"

Wen Zong hurriedly said: "You take your time, Master Lu!"

Like Wen Zong, the other three also took Jiang Lan's money, thinking that they would have to go through life and death for such a generous reward, but ended up bubbling every day.

Last night, Wen Zong announced that there was a task, and they were all a little excited...

Then everyone set off half an hour earlier, and the car drove to the city.

Lu Xian buys Longjing tea at a tea shop. The shop is not very big, but the boss is knowledgeable.

"Or Longjing?" The boss smiled as soon as he saw Lu Xian, and then his smile subsided when he caught a glimpse of the four bodyguards in black and sunglasses behind him.

"Yes, please serve me some more jasmine tea." Lu Xian approached and whispered, "My Alpha arranged it, it's not fierce."

The corner of the boss's mouth twitched. The elder brother in charge felt that he could punch his ribs through the steel plate. Isn't that fierce?