Chapter 47 Sleepiness

Lu Xian slept until noon the next day.

You say it's comfortable, it's quite comfortable, it's tired, it's also quite tired...

Lu Xian subconsciously fumbled under the pillow, but he didn't find the phone. He thought that he might have left the living room last night, but he didn't take it seriously. He was still thinking about what to eat for a while on the way to get out of bed and wash, and died of starvation.

However, as soon as the door was opened, Jiang Lan said coldly, "So? What does it have to do with me? What does it have to do with Xiao Xian?"

Lu Xian maintained this movement, and with a flash of thought, he guessed that it was most likely from the Lu family.

Indeed, Lu Shuangser called twice in the morning, and Lu Xian received it in a deep sleep, followed by Lu Loujing, who was discovered by Jiang Lan.

"Are you calling Xiaoxian to find a punching bag?" Jiang Lan looked up and looked up, and met Lu Xian's gaze accurately. He had already noticed that the young man was awake, and waved him to come down, "Lu Loujing, it seems that my warning is not enough."

Lu Loujing pinned his eyebrows, and said, "Mr. Jiang, since you received An An's call for help, you should at least notify us, right?"

"Is this my obligation?" Jiang Lan sneered: "You should ask your youngest son, since the phone can reach me, why can't I call you?"

"Mr. Jiang! An'an was surrounded by four Alphas last night!"

"Call the police." Jiang Lan hung up the phone after finishing speaking.

Lu Xian saw that the man was holding his mobile phone.

Jiang Lan pulled him, and Lu Xian sat on the man's lap, carefully: "What happened?"

"Lu Yan'an died, as if he had a quarrel with Chu Ji. He went to the bar alone to drink away his worries, but a drunk Omega will naturally attract evil wolves. He called me last night for help, after you fell asleep."

Lu Xian's eyes widened slightly: "Then you..."

"I don't care." Jiang Lan pushed the young man's collar away, and was relieved when he saw the glands were pink and healthy. "He just called me with so many options. How can I explain to you when I go?"

To be tactful, Jiang Lan didn't care about Lu Yan'an's life or death for a long time.

Lu Xian lowered his head and thought for a while: "So Dad called me because he thought I wouldn't let you go?"

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to commit a crime." Jiang Lan lightly rubbed Lu Xian's shoulder, "Don't blame me for being rude when they kick their noses and face their faces."

Jiang Lan is a man of action. He sent a message to the vice president in charge of related projects, asking them to cut off some of the more important cooperations of the Lu family. Although he paid more money, Jiang Lan bought happiness.

Lu Xian asked how his Alpha, Lu Yan'an, was doing. To be honest, Jiang Lan didn't know either.

When Lu Loujing received a call in the morning, he opened his mouth and said, "How could you treat your brother like this!" It seemed that Lu Xian had found the people who surrounded Lu Yan'an last night.

At this moment, Lu Yan'an was lying on the bed silently, with his back to everyone, tears could not stop flowing, Su Ningyue felt so distressed to death.

Chu Ji stood aside, frowning.

Last night, Lu Yan'an said that he didn't get through to Chu Ji's phone. In fact, there was no reminder on Chu Ji's phone at all. In other words, when he was in danger, Lu Yan'an was the first to contact Jiang Lan. As for why Jiang Lan refused, no one knew. This is why Lu Yan'an was half dead at the moment.