Chapter 61 What Are You Wearing His Shirt For?

Lu Xian glanced at the palm trees passing by the car window, and asked hoarsely, "When will you be home?"

"Soon." Jiang Lan patted him on the shoulder: "Did you have a nightmare just now?"

In the dream, because of the shock and self-blame of Cen Cha's death still lingering, Lu Xian didn't hide it: "Yeah."

Lu Xian seldom mentioned things about his student days to Jiang Lan, it was not such a glorious experience after all, but he described the part about Cen Cha in detail.

"The neighbor said that Cen Cha had a grandma. The grandma was not at home the night he committed suicide. He closed the window and turned on the gas." Lu Xian spoke slowly, followed him to a slight pause, and couldn't help rubbing Jiang Lan's shoulder twice when he spoke again: "Brother, if I cared about him more at that time..."

"There is no difference." Jiang Lan interrupted: "Omega's nature is difficult to change, and you can't keep an eye on Cen Cha all the time. Even in your narration, I have every reason to suspect that he had serious psychological problems before he transferred to your school. He is not wrong, and neither are you. The perpetrators are at fault."

"Xiaoxian." Jiang Lan said in a warm voice, like a pair of big hands pushing away the fog in front of his eyes: "There are many sufferings in this world. Empathy shows that you have compassion, but never use other people's mistakes to punish yourself."

Lu Xian's tense heartstrings relaxed a little, he hugged Jiang Lan's neck, very dependent.

Although Lu Xian behaved gloomy and withdrawn, he was willing to push back when he saw others asking for help. At that time, he should have done his best for Cen Cha. Jiang Lan knew this. As for Cen Cha, whether it was an impostor or a simple duplicate name, the result would be decided soon.

Recalling the past, it was difficult to remember, and it consumed Lu Xian's energy. He didn't eat much at night, and sat on the bed feeling sleepy after washing up.

The young man was wearing white cotton pajamas and his hair was a little messy. When he saw Jiang Lan coming out of the bathroom, he yawned again with red eyes.

Jiang Lan stepped forward with a funny face, put his hands on the bed and leaned closer, and briefly touched his lips with Lu Xian, "Sleep when you're sleepy, don't wait for me."

"I have to wait." Lu Xian whispered, then looked up at Jiang Lan, "brother, kiss again."

These words were no different from a sheep entering a tiger's mouth. Jiang Lan clasped the back of his head, and the next kiss suddenly became passionate and intoxicated. Lu Xian gradually lay flat on the bed with his movements. He was still thin, and his body would reveal a little skinny when he bowed a little. His complexion was dazzlingly white.

Jiang Lan knew that he had no self-control ability - in matters with Lu Xian, so he stopped when he wanted to, and would withdraw and leave no matter how difficult it was.

Lu Xian opened his eyes hazily, not having fun yet: "Brother?"

"Be patient." Jiang Lan knew that the omega's desire for pregnancy would increase. Although Lu Xian didn't say anything, the eyes he occasionally looked at made people crazy, but not at the moment. Jiang Lan stroked Lu Xian's flat belly, "We have to take care of him."

Speaking of the child, Lu Xian was also awake. He rolled over slightly, panting lightly while wrapping up the quilt.

When Jiang Lan took a sip of water and turned off the light and went to bed, Lu Xian was already asleep. His forehead rested on his waist, and he curled up sideways, causing Jiang Lan's heart to sore. His Omega was very hard.