Chapter 35 Jiang is gone

After receiving the text message from Lu Xian, Jiang Lan started Baidu "the thirty -six strategy of pursuing people who like people". Whatever watching a movie is the basis. Jiang Lan recalled it. Yes, he never brought Xiaoxian's world.

Lin Haoyuan grew up with Jiang Lan, but in Xu Zhi's description, there were more obvious people who pursued Lin Haoyuan during college. In this regard, Lu Xian did not believe it. Who can resist Jiang Lan? He fell at a glance!

"Really." Xu Zhi pursed the milk foam on the coffee. "Jiang Lan is the top alpha, like a flower of a kaolin, and the premise of picking up is to resist the snow and walk to the top of the mountain. At that time, the university forum also talked about this. It will come, and the possibility of pheromone is not low. There is a possibility of strategies. In addition, the background of the family is very good. At that time, his backpack was often full of love letters. "

Xu Zhi said that the last sentence was not very good.

Lu Xian laughed: "Mr. Kelin only likes you."

"Yes." Xu Zhi became happy again.

After drinking coffee, they planned to go to the upper floor, because there were many darts that were not easy to follow, but they could capture their whereabouts. Two of them walked up the stairs.

"Hey, that men's clothing shop is good, I go to Hao Yuan a few shirts."

"Okay, I'll accompany you."

The surroundings were lively, and they wearing glands in the sake of insurance before going out.

However, when he passed a artificial passage, there was a burst of exclaiming on his side. Lu Xian was squeezed back before he responded. Xu Zhi was disappearing instantly. He followed the chaos and screamed. Someone shouted "Alarm!" Then, Lu Xian saw a blood line splattering the face of passers -by, and the man screamed loudly.

On the left is the glass guardrail, and there is a mother and baby shop on the right. Everyone began to rush inside until Lu Xian didn't understand what happened.

"Xu Zhi!" Lu Xian shouted.

"Xiaoxian!" Xu Zhi responded, Lu Xian squeezed a few men in the direction, and then saw Xu Zhi sitting on the ground. He looked at a loss. I don't know how to do it. His gland was gone.

Xu Zhi desperately covered his neck, and the glands were deliberately torn off by people. He even felt a tentative Alpha pheromone, with a disgusting taste.

Even at this chaotic moment, some Alpha's bullying Omega is still there.

Lu Xian was shocked, and he desperately squeezed the crowd and leaned to Xu Zhi. At this time, he saw what happened ahead.

A man looked crazy, holding a knife against a woman, and his mouth was thinking, and the woman was frightened to kneel on the ground and kept begging for mercy.

When Lu Xian ran to Xu Zhi, the people around him had retreated a large circle, and their position was in the middle, but it was extremely conspicuous.

The man who took the knife suddenly looked at Lu Xian, and it was obviously vigilant by his movement. Lu Xian also found it, and then dared not move.

"You are cheap. People! Eat me to wear me, spend my savings and kick me away. People have nothing to say, you omega is cheap! It is not good for Lao Tzu!"

Lu Xian was hard on his hands, but Xu Zhi was disturbed by the pheromone who was torn by his gland, and he couldn't stand up for a while.

"You omega ..." The man was gaggling, and his back on his hands protruded. Lu Xian kept observing him. As the man looked loose, Lu Xian "stunned" in his heart. The man was not relieved, but made up his mind. He raised his knife and pierced the woman. The crowd continued to scream. Xu Zhi, a few bodyguards found them through the chaos.

As soon as the sharp blades inserted into the body, Lu Xian followed the back of the back suddenly. He turned his head. The man had raised his knife and rushed up. He had a grudge of all Omega in his mouth. Xu Zhi's pheromone was spreading just now. This was the same as the mad Alpha. That woman, the knife inserted into the back is not a key.

Lu Xian's heartbeat was fierce, but the movement was fast. He pushed Xu Zhi's while rushing towards the side, picked up the trash can, and smashed it on the man. The other party raised his hand to block it.

"Lu Xian!" Xu Zhi was caught by a bodyguard and roared: "Save people!"

When Lu Xian saw a man sitting on the ground vigorously, he immediately stepped forward to make up, but the Alpha pheromone attack on his face made him step by.

He should lie down from the front Lu Xian, but recently he has been repaired by Jiang's pheromone. In addition, the top tag will drive away other Alpha, so Lu Xian is not so uncomfortable, and the man on the opposite man also flashes on his face.

But the man quickly was completely rational. The instinct's fear was just a moment. He didn't seem to plan to go out alive today, so he jumped up and re -aimed to Lu Xian.

The physical difference between Alpha and Omega reflected in the fullest at this moment. When the other party raised it, there was only a black shadow left. Lu Xian subconsciously retreated, but he was kicked into his chest. He breathed down, and he didn't feel it when he fell. The ears seemed to be stuffed with cotton. Gradually, Lu Xian was half -breath, and his throat was all bloody after he cough. He was lying in Xu Zhihuai, no matter Xu Zhiwen, he couldn't answer anything.

When Jiang Lan and Lin Haoyuan got the news to the hospital, Lu Xian was not a big deal. According to common sense, Lu Xian could not be sober, but the doctor smelled the deterrent pheromone around his glands. It was clear that the patient's Alpha level was very high.

Jiang Lan all the way, the fire in the lungs became more and more burning. Since the gland's blood takes blood, it is as if some terrible guess is confirming a little bit. In the last life, all the danger seemed to have rushed to him in a coincidence.

Xu Zhi said on the phone that it was not the fault of Lu Xian, and even the final survey results showed that the man was a mental distortion to revenge Omega, and the stabbing girl did not know him at all.

When Jiang Lan heard a word such as a knife and pheromone attack, he couldn't stop the tyrannical in his heart. In the car, he comforted himself for a long time, but he was still rational.

Lu Xian is inadequate: "Brother ..."

Jiang Lan couldn't let him take risks, but the case, he still couldn't hold back.

The footprint of Lu Xian's chest was still there, and the degree of dazzling in Jiang's eyes can be imagined. He smiled with a shy and blame on his face, as if he had troubled Jiang Lan again.

Jiang Lingsu's neat and clean clothes were distorted, as if he had runped by him. He was messy in front of his forehead and tightened Lu Xian.

Lu Xian's bones were painful, and it seemed to scare Jiang Lan.

He didn't understand that when the nightmare of the first life gradually became clear, even if Jiang Lan was the top Alpha, he could not bear it.

The outbreak of the heart is just an instant thing.

The thorns stabbed sharply in the invisible places, patted the ground fiercely, swept over a wolf borrowing.

After determining the results of the inspection with the doctor, returned home to aggravate the mark. The whole process did not say a word. Lu Xian thought he was still angry. He woke up from the bed late at night. Lu Xian found that there was no one around him. He could instinctively find Jiang Lan, rubbed his eyes to open the bedroom, and then the study room, fitness room, and the other side.

Lu Xian woke up, but he would rather dream of himself because Jiang couldn't help it.