Chapter 2 Things He Doesn't Know

Lu Xian was married to Jiang Lan for two years, and the biggest communication between them was just a temporary mark.

"His glands have not developed well, and he has to use more than twice the maximum limit of inhibitors every time he is in heat. I beg you to mark that time. There is really no way. Jiang Lan, I don't know what you said or did. In short, Lu Xian would rather dig out the glands in the future than bother you."

"Sounds ridiculous, right? But you all don't understand that it's more important for him to keep the little bit of dignity left than to keep his life."

After Lu Xian's funeral was over, Jiang Lan heard what his former friend Xue Xunyu said.

Jiang Lan was standing in front of the tombstone in a black windbreaker. The young man in the photo curled up his mouth and smiled quite brightly. He had a very delicate and well-behaved appearance, but he seemed a little difficult to get along with because of the raised eyebrows.

Jiang Lan blinked extremely slowly, which made him not look like a sculpture.

Ever since the news of Lu Xian's death spread, from vigil to burial, Jiang Lan didn't say a word.

Xue Xunyu's eyes were red, but he didn't cry. He watched the Lu family's belated grief with cold eyes, and sneered: "My heart hurts now? You are all murderers!"

Lu Xian's vitality was stifled little by little during the long period of chronic torture.

Before Xue Xunyu left, he took one last look at Jiang Lan, and said sarcastically, "Mr. Jiang really deserves to be a top-notch Alpha, not tainted by the joys, sorrows, sorrows and joys of ordinary people."

The moment he turned around, Xue Xunyu burst into tears like rain. He cried silently and fiercely, thinking that the world would continue to operate as usual, and he was the only one who remembered Lu Xian.

But Xue Xunyu never expected that Jiang Lan would come to his door on a rainy night half a month later.

This was the first time Xue Xunyu saw Jiang Lan in such a mess. The heavy rain completely watered him. I don't know if it was because of the light. The corners of the man's eyes were red, and he seemed to be stretched to the limit.

Xue Xunyu was shocked: "What are you doing here?"

Jiang Lan said in a hoarse voice, "I can't find Lu Xian."

Xue Xunyu's head was blank for a while, but gradually, he glimpsed a trace of despair from Jiang Lan's closed and silent shell.

It is very dangerous for an unmarried Omega to let a top Alpha enter the door, but Xue Xunyu always feels that if he doesn't say something to Jiang Lan, this person will go crazy.

"You also know the situation of the Lu family. At that time, Lu Xian's father wanted an Alpha child for the sake of inheritance, but he was the eldest son, but he was an Omega. He was sent to the countryside when he was just born. When Lu Yan'an was born at the age of five, he was brought back. But many things are different. The Lu family couldn't get close to him, so they were even more kind to Lu Yan'an. Lu Xian probably didn't tell you about this."

"You all think that Lu Xian is jealous of Lu Yanan, maybe there is, but he has never hurt Lu Yanan once."

"Lu Xian didn't figure out what happened at the Chenxi Hotel, but he definitely wasn't the one who stunned Lu Yan'an, but none of you believed him."

Jiang Lan has been listening quietly, with his elbows on his knees, and the curvature of his spine seems to be broken.

"I..." Jiang Lan, who has always been eloquent, seemed to have just learned to speak, his voice was hoarse and slow: "I never thought of divorcing him."