Chapter 89 Why did you go early?

After talking on the phone with Xue Xunyu, Lu Xian left a small night light on the bedside. He originally wanted to sleep with his cramp leg in his arms, but if he moved a little too much, it would easily reach his stomach. After thinking about it, he lay down flat.

I must be disappointed in my heart, after all, it's been a long time since I had a fight, but Lu Xian doesn't resent anything, and he insists on keeping the child, so if you suffer a little bit, you will suffer a little bit.

No matter how compatible he and Jiang Lan are now, there will definitely be differences in living habits and views on some things. If you think about it carefully, it's no big deal to quarrel.

Just life.

Thinking so, Lu Xian rolled up all the quilts that originally belonged to Jiang Lan, with a very open mind and a petty gesture.

Jiang Lan didn't enter the house until half past nine, by then Lu Xian had already fallen asleep.

Aunt Liu came out when she heard the movement, her expression was gentle, "It's very late today, sir."

"Yeah." Jiang Lan responded and glanced away.

Aunt Liu understood, and whispered: "Legs are sore, I went upstairs to rest. Have you eaten yet? I'll go to the hot spot."

"I've eaten." Jiang Lan strode upstairs: "Aunt Liu, rest."

Aunt Liu looked amused, she was obviously worried, she wanted to save face.

The bedroom door was pushed open, the room was dim, and the camellia fragrance was quiet and soft. Jiang Lan's heart, which had been restless for a day, calmed down as soon as he smelled it. While he was relieved, his heart felt a little sour. His Omega didn't miss him at all.

Jiang Lan went to wash with a feeling of oppression in his chest, only to find that Lu Xian had wrapped himself into a silkworm chrysalis when he got to the bedside, leaving no quilt for him.

Mr. Jiang had no choice but to open the closet in the corner and took out a bed.

Jiang Lan recalled his previous oath: as long as Lu Xian is good, it doesn't matter if he is a little bit arrogant or makes mistakes. After thinking about it deeply, his heart began to ache again.

Jiang Lan stopped, not knowing if Lu Xian had woken up or not.

"No, no..." Omega mumbled, hearing the voice sound like he had fallen asleep, but his body was on guard and he wouldn't let him touch it.

Jiang Lan laughed angrily, then forcibly pulled Lu Xian's hand away, and moved forward to bite the gland.

With Lu Xian's strength, he couldn't resist at all.

As soon as the pheromone poured in, Lu Xian's frowning brows gradually relaxed. He was still mentally tough and wanted to resist, but his body really missed him.

Not to mention Jiang Lan, he was indifferent in the company all day, but when he met Lu Xian, his whole body was screaming, he wished he could lift Lu Xian up and slap her twice, and then rubbed it into his body, why didn't this person understand?

After giving the pheromone, Jiang Lan took a thermometer and tested it for Lu Xian, and the fever had subsided, which was really a false alarm.

But Jiang Lan sat by the bed for a long time holding the thermometer, he couldn't afford to bet.

Jiang Lan left at dawn again, as if he was determined to make Lu Xian realize his mistake.

That won't work, Lu Xian thought, and called He Lan after waking up.