Chapter 95 The Weird Dinner Party

After going back and forth like this, it was already half past eleven when Jiang Lan returned to the hotel facing the autumn wind of country C.

As soon as the door opened, he heard the sound of approaching footsteps. Jiang Lan stretched out his arms to hug Lu Xian, and looked down, um, he was wearing socks.

"What time did you wake up?" Jiang Lan asked.

"Ten thirty."

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Half a bowl of porridge." Lu Xian complained, "It's not tasty."

"Okay, put on your clothes, let's taste the flavor of country C."

Lu Xian was very fast, and he was really excited to play, but when he went out from the hotel lobby, Lu Xian was almost knocked back by the cool wind that penetrated into his neck. He was not so sensitive to temperature before, so he couldn't help but lament that the autumn in country C is really solid.

Jiang Lan pulled the scarf up for him: "Are you still going?"

Lu Xian: "Go!"

Country C's smoked sausage is famous far and wide, and there are many kinds of tricks it can make. The seafood and mountain products are also top-notch. Jiang Lan booked a high-end restaurant and drove Lu Xian there.

Sitting on the brand new "Black Knight", Lu Xian was a little shocked: "Brother, did you buy it this morning?"

"Well, I picked one up for convenience."

"But we're only here for a few days."

"It can be sent back to Yudu." Jiang Lan said with a smile, "I know how to be thrifty."

"Diligence and Thrift"

Although it is late autumn in country C, the sun is shining brightly, and the streets are lined with huge golden-leafed sycamore trees. Under the cool wind, they "squeak" and occasionally fall on the car windows. Accompanied by the movement of the car running over the dead leaves, it is simply a clever movement.

The roadside buildings are typical European style, well preserved and have a certain sense of age.

Lu Xian kept looking out of the window, feeling something strange.

"Like it?" Jiang Lan asked.

"It's okay." Lu Xian said, "It's not common, but I prefer Yudu."

Jiang Lan swallowed the words in his throat. He originally wanted to say that if we like, we can buy a few properties here.

Jiang Lan didn't say anything about the bank, it wasn't about keeping it secret, but Lu Xian had a deep thought and couldn't control his wild thoughts. He might have to toss and turn for several days after listening to it.

After arriving at the restaurant, Jiang Lan ordered some special dishes. Lu Xian's lavender sausage was average, but the risotto was very good. There were meat, mung beans and carrots added to the rice, and there should be a secret sauce. It was very tasty. He directly cooked two bowls.

Jiang Lan and Lu Xian are typical oriental faces, handsome and delicate, some passing guests couldn't help casting their eyes.

"After dinner, I'll take you to see the landmark fountain? Then go back to the hotel and rest. I spent most of the night last night."

Lu Xian has no objection to this: "Yes."

Lu Xian also took photos and sent them to Xue Xunyu.

Five minutes later, Xue Xunyu returned one, which was also on the dining table, but it didn't look like a meal for one person. Besides, didn't Lu Xian know Xue Xunyu? As an otaku, he just fools around at home.