Chapter 39 Disappointed to Lu Yanan

"Oh, it's comfortable." Xu Zhi leaned back and pumped his mouth and wiped his mouth.

The two plates of Pippi shrimp and a plate of sashimi have not been eaten for a long time.

Lu Xian: "Wait for me for ten minutes."

"Eat slowly." Xu Zhi took out his mobile phone and looked at many people in the group to chat. There were a few of them downstairs, and some people lost the picture. Xu Zhi couldn't help but "snoring".

Xue Xunyi also rested and asked casually: "What's wrong?"

Xu Zhi looked at Lu Xian subconsciously, "Lu Yan'an is also there."

Xue Xunyu: "Obligorate!"

"There is no way." Lu Xian said: "Jiang Hua does not stop them from coming to protect me. Otherwise, Jiang Lan's banquet Lu family will not face, and it will definitely cause a lot of guessing. At that time, it is good to keep the surface with them."

Xue Xunyu hummed gently, "I'm afraid you want to be peaceful, but some people are not fuel -saving lamps."

Lu Xian has always been looking forward to family relationship. Lu Loujing will give him gifts in private, and Lu Shuangse will help him speak. This makes Lu Xian unable to die. Therefore, in order to prevent himself from pain, he will instinctively find some excuses for the Lu family's negligence. This is the usual mentality of evading trauma.

There were many people around, and Jiang Lan shouted "parents" without changing his face. As for this step, it is not their affairs.

Lu Loujing couldn't do Jiang Lan so calmly, and for a long time, the sight of the secretly increased, and he needed to use the momentum of the Jiang family, so he laughed and said, "Well, today's lively."

Su Ningyue was unwilling to ignore her head, and she was also scared to be precise. The thorns attack on the river that day made her have a nightmare for a month.

But Jiang Lan didn't care.

However, Lu Yan'an whispered, "Jiang Lange, I haven't seen you for a long time."

Jiang Lan was faint: "Um."

Lu Yan gave him a glance at him and looked around, "What about my elder brother? Didn't you come?"

"Ask him what to do?" Su Ningyue said coldly.

As soon as the words fell into Lu Loujing, he pulled his wife's arm.

Jiang Lan did not answer, but started another topic, "When will you be held with Chu's wedding? I am ready with your big brother gift."

This was explosive. Many people present knew that Jiang Lan had competed with Chu Yan and Lu Yanan. This was also called Lu Yanan's fame and water. He had a lot of labels to him. Later, Jiang Lan married Lu Yanan's elder brother.

But now Lu Yanan's marriage with Chu Zhi was mentioned by Jiang Lan, the meaning was immediately different.

Jiang Lan's tone was calm, and Lu Yan'an was clearly let go.

Recently, another rumor is very arrogant, that is, Jiang Lan likes Lu Xian.

Lu Yan'an looked at Jiang Lan, as if to see the man who had been reluctant to be reluctant through his appearance, "Jiang Lange, do you want me to get married?"

Jiang Lan asked: "Otherwise?"

When Chu's father came, his dull face was cloudy. He said with a deep voice: "Master Lu's marriage with Chu Trace, and discuss it again."

Isn't Jiang Lan raising his eyebrows? Chu's father even has an unspeakable pride: You Jiang Lan is great, but you can't grab Omega to grab my son.

Jiang Lan has always been unreasonable for this delicate psychology.