Chapter 31

Lu Xian stayed in the hospital for a full week. All the treatment had nodded through Jiang Lan himself without any pain, but the gland was sensitive. When the doctor was discharged, the doctor did not recommend taking off the bandage, and Lu Xian could only continue to wrap it.

When he returned home, Lu Xian stood at the door and looked at the familiar villas.

"Go in and see the dog cubs." Jiang Lanhuang sounded.

Lu Xian immediately trotted the door. Sure enough, the door just opened a seam to see the snoring tail. They were not at home. Jiang Lan asked the aunt to feed every day. By the way, the aunt was a ruthless person and had been fed everything.

Lu Xian picked up the dog cub and was giggling.

"Since you want to raise it, it is better to get a name." Jiang Lan listened to his laughter and was happy.

Lu Xian did not hesitate: "Wangcai!"

Jiang Lan: "..."

Lu Xian is serious: "This name is so good, Jiang Wangcai!"

Jiang Lan: "... Why not call Lu Wangcai?"

"You are alpha."

Jiang Lan: "..." Well, the glory of this family and the humiliation, he carried it.

Lu Xian needs to be restrained. Except for the symptoms of slight hypoglycemia, normal action is not a problem. He made a table of dishes at noon. He looked much better than the hospital.

"I went to the company in the afternoon, and I came back in about four hours." Jiang Qian reported the itinerary.

"Go, I'll stay at home." Lu Xian knew that the man was very busy. This time, because he was delayed for half a month before and after, the estimated backlog of work was amazing.

That's not. After all, the company does not support my idlers, and Wang Teu is one of the top ten.

This time, Jiang Lan's main check of the purchase of some of Lu's shares in person. He was completely troubled with Chu Zhi, and the Lu family didn't believe it at all. He had to pinch the handle firmly in his hands. This was a warning. He had to let Lu Loujing understand that Lu Yan'an was nothing. Lu Xian was safe.

When Su Ningyue returned home, his spirit was still embarrassed. Even though Lu Shuangshe blocked most of the attacks for her at that time, the top pheromone still had strong penetration and deterrent power. She was like the delicate flowers that were raised in the warm sun for decades. Jiang attracted this violent rain, which gave her an unprecedented blow.

Su Ningyue was wrapped in the quilt and sat on the bedside, whispered in a while.

As Jiang Lan said, why is it so fragile? After experiencing such a change, she hadn't seen her scared to death.

Jiang Lanban opened the appearance of Su Ningyue to deceive himself. She seemed to be awakened and what she did to Lu Xian.

Everyone said that their husbands and wives were sent away from Lu Xian at the time, but Su Ningyue was very clear that they were also for herself. After Omega gave birth, her sight would be transferred from her husband to the child. In addition, Su Ningyue was too sensitive at the time, and he regarded Lu Xian as a life -saving straw, but this child was Omega.

Lu Loujing was reluctant to see her, and said that in fact, the position of the owner of the Lu family was okay. As long as the family was happy, Su Ningyue was very clear. Once the husband's second brother was in the upper position, the Lu family would have no place for them.