Chapter 33

Lu Xian was a little unhappy because Jiang Lan's thorns were thrown out.

He had never seen the fierce look when the thorns were stabbed upside down to launch the attack. I just remember that the green vine opened the rose to chase him to pick him down, which was very cute.

"Don't go out to pick it up." Jiang Lan stopped people, "It is my pheromone body, and it can come out at any time."

As soon as the words fell, the thorns extended from the shoulders of the string, and gently stunned his cheeks.

Lu Xian's face was novel, tentatively touched the thorns, and turned his head with Jiang Qian, "It's so beautiful."

Jiang Lan: "..." This stuff is not on the side.

The thorns have always been there, and I did n't dare to appear at first to scare Lu Xian. Who knows that Lu Xian has such a strong ability to accept. The thorns do n't need to cover up. They gently wrapped around Lu Xian's wrist like the snake, and revealed a small cut on his shoulder.

"It doesn't matter at home, but don't let people see it outside." Jiang Lan whispered, he knew what a behemoth of his entity was, because Jiang Lan loved, thorns will also love, but the spleen of the thorns of others is not so good.

"I went to the company at noon, and I must come back before dinner. Let Xu Zhi and Xiaoyu accompany you."

"good."

Lu Xian was eating the cake brought back yesterday. He looked peaceful. He was surprised and looked good at recovery, but his lip color was still pale, and there was a bandage on his neck.

"Xiaoxian, obediently at home." Jiang Lan knew that he was very sensible, but he still said like coaxing his child. He grabbed a suit jacket, then leaned over and kissed Lu Xian, "I'm gone."

"Hmm ... cream ..."

"Strawberry flavor." Jiang Lanpin made the product: "It's a bit sweet."

Lu Xian: "..."

Lu Xian prepared fruits and snacks. At 1 o'clock in the afternoon, Xue Xunzhen came first, and Xu Zhi followed closely.

Xu Zhi and Xue Xunzhen were the first time to meet, and they were a little restrained, but the magnetic field would like to prefer tea at first glance. Lu Xian prepared tea, watching them sit at the corner of the sofa, twisted and knew each other. Fruit tea was equipped with Lu Xian himself.

Xue Xunyu's family is average. There is a brother on the top. Because his brother is Alpha, he can imagine that although he can't get the same treatment as his brother, fortunately, his parents are normal and did not say that he pressed him in the hospital's glands to take blood. Everyone went back to everyone in the festival.

"Why are it all sweet?" Xu Zhi glanced at the table and suddenly looked up at Lu Xian, "Do you want to eat Kanto to cook?"

Lu Xian and Xue Xunzhang looked at each other, and swallowed at the same time. This is also considered their favorite.

"But I promised that Jiang couldn't get out." Lu Xian whispered.

"The bandage on your neck is not removed. It is so cold that it is so cold that you can't go out. I let people send it." Xu Zhi said that he took out his phone.

Xue Xunyi: "Generally, Kanto is not delivered."

"I asked my bodyguard to buy it."

Xue Xunyu: "..." Hey, almost forgot to the rich.

Xue Xunzhen thought it was to buy it in the bag, so when the two bodyguards came in with the machine cooked with Kanto, and the cooking inside was still hot, he had to fall down.