Chapter 85 You Taught Me

"What kind of flowers does Xiaoxian like? Let's plant one." Aunt Liu asked.

Lu Xian put his hands in his hands, and squinted his eyes comfortably when the wind blew: "Tulips, a whole cluster is pretty pretty."

"OK!"

Lu Xian's efforts were all aimed at Jiang Lan, and he was especially easy to talk to in front of Aunt Liu and Wen Zong.

"Brother Zong, I remember you seem to have three children?" Lu Xian got up after sitting for a long time.

"Yes, the oldest one is in the first year of high school, and the youngest daughter is eight years old." Wen Zong was not as indifferent as he was when we first met. Today he was wearing casual clothes with white short sleeves, sweating profusely from working in the sun. At this moment, he put his hands on the hoe and replied with a smile.

"Is it tiring to raise children?"

"It must be tiring." Wen Zong's smile deepened, "But every time I go home and see them, I'm happy."

Lu Xian let out a "huh".

"But Omega is the hardest part." Wen Zong pointed out, "Show more sun and don't lack calcium."

Lu Xian muttered, "Recently, Aunt Liu caught me out for two hours every day to bask in the sun."

"The air outside is good, and the wind blows naturally. I really can't stay longer in the air-conditioned room." Aunt Liu is used to nagging, but when Lu Xian heard her voice mixed with cicadas, she felt very kind.

While the three of them were talking, a black car slowly drove up, and Lu Xian got up quickly, his eyes lit up.

It's Jiang Lan.

Aunt Liu was cheerful, "Mr. came back early today."

Seeing Lu Xian, Jiang Lan directly parked the car in the parking space at the door. As soon as he got off the driver's seat, he was hugged.

"elder brother!"

Jiang Lan opened his arms: "Slow down."

"It's an hour earlier today!" Lu Xian looked up at him.

"The work is done." Jiang Lan wiped the sweat from his forehead: "It's hot outside, go into the room."

Jiang Lan saw a large bowl of smoothie that was about to melt on the table in the living room, and asked Aunt Liu what was going on.

"It was too hot at noon, and the small string air conditioner was blowing uncomfortably, so I put some on the table to cool down."

Jiang Lan glanced at Lu Xian: "Didn't eat?"

Aunt Liu: "I'm staring at it, but I didn't give it a bite!"

Lu Xian: "..." Yes, although Aunt Liu is in her fifties, she has good hearing and eyesight. When drinking juice in the afternoon, Lu Xian wanted to take the opportunity to dig a spoonful, but failed.

Jiang Lan nodded in satisfaction, then shouted outside: "Wen Zong?"

"Here comes Mr. Jiang." Wen Zong threw his tools and strode in.

"I asked someone about your daughter's heart disease." Jiang Lan said and took out a piece of paper to him, "Take your child to this hospital to contact Dr. Liu, and call Wang Heng in advance, and he will help you."

Wen Zong was taken aback for a moment, but didn't answer the phone immediately, and said in shock, "Boss Jiang..."

"The child is the most important thing." Jiang Lan lifted up the hand holding the paper, "You have been responsible for the safety of Xiaoxian, and you have done a good job. This is my thanks. Besides, I also want you to have no worries."