Chapter 122 Cen Ji Unacceptable

He Lan tossed and turned all night, and so did Lu Xian. Early the next morning, He Lan drove to pick Lu Xian up.

Jiang Lan still doesn't agree with Lu Xian going out for the time being, but He Lan is different, this person knows how to measure.

"Why go?" Jiang Lan was curious.

Lu Xian: "It's hard to say. Don't know too much about Omega's activities. It will take two hours at most. I will give you an answer, okay?"

"But......"

"Brother." Lu Xian softened his tone, tiptoed and kissed the corner of his mouth, "I'll be back soon."

"Okay." Jiang Lan patted him on the back, and the thorns wrapped around Lu Xian's wrist.

Lu Xian lifted it up and took a look, it looked like a jade bracelet with a unique shape.

After the car started to leave, Grandma Jiang came out with her grandson in her arms, "Xiao Xian and He Lan, where are you going?"

Jiang Lan shook his head with a smile: "I can't know too much about Omega's activities."

Lu Xian and He Lan didn't speak a word along the way, the speed of the car was fast and steady, until they reached the gate of the hospital, He Lan braked and suddenly didn't dare to go any further.

Lu Xian seemed to have expected it a long time ago, and said in a low voice, "He Lange, check it out, you and I can rest assured."

He Lan couldn't help laughing when he heard this, and put one hand on his mouth: "It's as if if you really have one, the child is yours."

Lu Xian pointed not far away, "There is an empty parking space!"

This is the end of the matter, you have to go when you should. There are not many people in the hospital today. He Lan didn't go to the private hospital he invested in. Many of them are acquaintances. Lu Xian called his number within ten minutes with him, and the two of them chatted in various ways To ease his emotions, the doctor listened to He Lan's low-pitched and slow description, took a look at him, and arranged for a blood test.

It took a long time to wait for the result. In fact, at this time, He Lan already had a very strong perception.

Nearly a month of lack of energy and loss of appetite. He checked the Internet for a long time last night. Generally, Omega's pregnancy is only obvious at five or six weeks. among.

"Brother He Lan, let's do an interview." Lu Xian suddenly said, "What should I do?"

"Affordable." He Lan didn't hesitate.

Lu Xian: "I mean Cen Ji..."

He Lan's eyes were blunted, as if he had just realized this, and turned his head away, wanting to think about this issue later.

Seeing that it was almost twelve o'clock, the two of them decided to find a restaurant to have a meal first. There are many box lunch sets around the hospital. Lu Xian saw the ten yuan, three meat and one vegetarian option, and the dishes looked ordinary, but It smells good, and mainly it's very cost-effective.

An old man came over and asked the proprietress if five yuan for one meat and one vegetable would be okay? Begging to be cautious, the proprietress wiped her hands on the apron, took the five yuan from the old man, and asked him to order food quickly. The proprietress stretched out a big iron spoon, and it was full of fried pork, which was all put on the rice in the old man's lunch box.

The old man was surprised: "Huh?"

"Go, stop here and delay my business." The proprietress waved her hand.