Chapter 156 Complaint SMS

The final exam is about to come, the head teachers habitually mobilize in batches, analyze the specific students in detail, and say some encouraging words, Jiang Jingchen and Shen Xun almost came out after meeting each other, because the head teacher watched them think about it and had nothing to tell them .

Although Jiang Jingchen is playful and lively, he is unambiguous in his studies, let alone Shen Xun.

The two walked side by side, Shen Xun said softly, "What did Li Dongyao tell you just now? I vaguely heard my name."

"Ah, tell me why I brought you breakfast." Jiang Jingchen didn't hide anything: "Maybe I've gotten close to you recently, so he's jealous, right?"

Shen Xun frowned, turned to look at Jiang Jingchen: "Jealous?"

"Yes, sometimes there is no room for a third person in friendship, don't you understand?"

Shen Xun: "..." The one who doesn't understand is you.

Jiang Jingchen was still instructing Shen Xun: "Don't worry, you are all my good brothers, I will persuade Li Dongyao."

Li Dongyao was given an "ideological and political class" by Jiang Jingchen during the recess time, with a look of lovelessness on his face, he had never thought Brother Chen was so stupid.

Li Dongyao looked at the chattering Jiang Jingchen with his chin propped up, and felt that he looked like a rabbit that was about to be swallowed by a wolf, and he was still babbling there.

In fact, it's not that Jiang Jingchen can't feel the subtle changes, but with his current affection, he can't think of anything, so he feels comfortable getting along with Shen Xun like this, and occasionally his heart beats faster and it's very exciting.

"I know that the tofu nao of the family is very good, do you want to try it?" Shen Xun asked suddenly before class.

Jiang Jingchen: "Where?"

"Tomorrow morning, you can take bus 191 and wait for me at the intersection of Xingke. It will be around 6:45, and I will take you there."

Jiang Jingchen: "Success!"

So Jiang Jingchen didn't eat breakfast at home the next day.

Jiang Lan glanced at the time and frowned: "It's still early, don't you want to eat?"

"Shen Xun invited me to eat tofu nao, and said there is a treasure shop, I'll try it."

Lu Xian watched helplessly as the spoon in Jiang Lan's hand bent.

Jiang Jingchen didn't notice, closed the door and left with a backpack on one shoulder.

Lu Xian couldn't help but lamented that his son had grown up, but when he turned his head, he saw Jiang Lan pointing to his phone until he flew up.

He told Fu Nianqing some things as early as when Jiang Lan's sixth sense started to call the police. At the reception, the two drank a bottle. Jiang Lan is a language artist. Anyway, once he said it, the center was clear, that is: my son I am at the same table with your son, and you also said that your son is about to split into an Alpha, while my son is an Omega. When I was a student, AO's love affair affected my studies. I hope that we fathers can be optimistic about our sons and so on.

At this moment, Fu Nianqing was lost in thought while looking at Jiang Lan's almost accusatory text message.

What to do?

Shen Xi prepared a coat for her Alpha, and was pulled into her arms the next second.

Shen Xi was a little surprised: "Why?"