Chapter 127 The Xue family came to the door

Yunfu is a well-known seafood restaurant in Henan. The price is extremely expensive, but the seafood is excellent. The location and restaurant style were once hotly debated.

To put it simply, those who can speak calmly and spend money there are not short of money.

Of course, the most topical thing is that the fish-burning boyfriend appeared in the same frame with him.

It's so eye-catching, isn't it? !

You think that burning fish is greedy for the boss's ten-thousand-dollar gift, and you imagine all kinds of unsatisfactory things in reality, relying on his face to eat, maybe the boyfriend you are dating is an ugly monster with only money, but in just ten seconds, everything is destroyed. It was overthrown, even to the point of being impatient and hot-eyed, and his cheeks hurt.

Feng Jin didn't care about the bouncing barrage, and got up to wash up after being intimate with Xue Xunyu. After sleeping, her mind was much clearer, and she made up her mind that she would never answer Cen Ji's calls at night.

Xue Xunyu's rationality also gradually recovered, he quickly wiped his face, he didn't know what to say, and after holding back for a long time, he popped out: "Is it alright?"

【Can't! We're going to interview your Alpha. 】

Xue Xunyu frowned, "Don't worry about my three-dimensional, that's all."

Before closing the live broadcast, Xue Xunyu saw the "10,000 yuan" typing, [You are cruel. 】

Xue Xunyu thought it was really interesting, now people can be convicted across the Internet.

Feng Jin then received a call from Jiang Lan.

"have a meal together?"

Feng Jin: "Okay, I'll treat you tonight."

The two sides arrived at Yunfu one after the other, and the sky was dark at that time.

Jiang Lan and Lu Xian arrived first, and had already ordered a full meal of king crab.

Seeing Feng Jin coming, Lu Xian had a half-smile, "Sure, Mr. Feng, tonight's wave is really beautiful."

Feng Jin was so embarrassed, he didn't understand what happened until Xue Xunyu turned off the live broadcast, it really didn't mean that, it was a slap in the face, but it was rare that Lu Xian praised, Feng Jin still gave a vague "hmm".

Lu Xian doesn't like seafood, but Xue Xunyu likes it very much. After Feng Jin found out, he took him to have a meal from time to time, and the points of the supreme member were almost full.

The grilled shrimp here is Xue Xunyu's favorite, two plates are served at a time.

This is the end of the "10,000 yuan" thing, no one will take such a person seriously, everyone chats, and the focus of complaints has to be Cen Ji.

"Call me in the middle of the night, I don't know what to think." Feng Jin said coldly.

Jiang Lanbafeng didn't move, as if he wasn't the one who led the fire, "I'm going to the bathroom."

Unexpectedly, as soon as he got up, the pocket of the windbreaker lay on the side and moved, something fell out, and "Gululu" rolled to Feng Jin's feet.

Feng Jin picked it up, looked around curiously, and read out: "Runqing Eye Drops...specialized in treating dry, red and swollen eyes..." Before finishing reading, Feng Jin looked at Jiang Lan, "What's wrong with your eyes?"

"It's nothing, I watched Cen Ji too much before." Jiang Lan snatched it away.

Feng Jin: "Huh?"

Lu Xian: "..."