Chapter 91 It's Your Father

He Lan almost made Cen Ji laugh angrily, "When will you change your nonsense?"

Cen Ji: "Where do I have it? What happened in those five years... Didn't I explain everything to you? You also said that you understand me, why are you suddenly angry with me because of Jiang Lan?"

He Lan snorted coldly, "Why, I'm not allowed to have a temper? I haven't tolerated you enough?"

"Duo Duo Duo." Cen Ji continued: "So don't be angry."

After Cen Ji finished speaking, he looked up and saw Jiang Lan, and his face became even more stinky.

Cen Ji deeply felt that he was at odds with Jiang Lan! When they met for the first time, they were beaten up by Thorn, and now it has caused a family crisis.

"Are you ready?" He Lan asked with a smile.

"Yeah." Lu Xian nodded lightly, Jiang Lan had already found him, and he was determined to go home.

He Lan clicked and stopped, no longer asked, but said to Lu Xian: "Then call me if you are in trouble."

"Thank you He Lange."

Jiang Lan also said, "Thank you."

Cen Ji immediately cheered up, and followed He Lan like a big dog.

He Lan caught a glimpse of a public bicycle parked by the side of the road, and glanced at Cen Ji, "There are not enough cars in the garage for you to drive?"

Cen Ji scratched his head: "I was in a hurry to go out, so I forgot."

He had an honest and innocent look on his face. He suffered a lot in the early years and lived in a scrap yard under the bridge hole. After being separated, his life of ups and downs and homelessness eased. He was reluctant to waste whatever he ate and used. He obviously had money now and lived a "poverty" life, but he was unambiguous when he gave some people under his command to supplement the family.

"Just stay here, there are quite a lot of people in a hurry to use the public bicycles nearby." After He Lan finished speaking, he threw his car keys to Cen Ji.

Cen Ji caught it excitedly: "OK!"

"Cen Ji is really..." Lu Xian sighed, "You can bend and stretch."

Jiang Lan: "He Lan likes him the most."

"Hmph!" Lu Xian was annoyed.

Jiang Lan didn't care, took Lu Xian's hand forcibly, and led him into the car.

The two days of the cold war were like years for Jiang Lan.

When the atmosphere in the car eased, Jiang Lan couldn't help but ask, "Why do you have the heart not to send me a text message?"

"Didn't you take the initiative to send it to me?" Lu Xian said in a low voice, "Besides, you said it, don't let me be humble in the future."

Jiang Lan: "Well done."

Jiang Lan said again: "I will bow my head in the future."

Lu Xian turned around and didn't really want to hear it anymore, it was all sweet talk.

When she got home, Aunt Liu greeted them as soon as she heard the noise. Seeing the two of them together, she immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and went back to her room with a smile without disturbing her.

"Have you taken today's medicine?" Jiang Lan asked.

"Um."

Lu Xian was a little nervous, and took a small pinball the size of a fist and had a fight with Wangcai for a while.