Chapter 73 Stormy Waves

When Lu Xian woke up, there were only Jiang Lan and Wangcai in the living room, and Aunt Liu was tidying up flowers and plants in the yard.

"Where's Xiaoyu?" Lu Xian asked.

"Going home, he said that his inspiration exploded, and he was anxious to go back to drawing comics." Jiang Lan replied.

Lu Xian blinked: "How did he get back without riding a small electric donkey?"

Jiang Lan didn't change his face: "I sent someone to deliver it."

The driver is Feng Jin.

"Oh..." Although Lu Xian believed it, he still frowned, "He used to wait for me to wake up."

Isn't this afraid that you won't be able to explain clearly when you wake up, Jiang Lan thought to himself.

"The weather is getting hotter and hotter recently." Lu Xian muttered, not being coquettish, mainly because he was carrying a cub now, too cold or too hot made him uncomfortable.

Jiang Lan pondered for a moment, "I'll take you to Qingliang Island for vacation."

"No." Lu Xian refused without thinking, "Just turn on the air conditioner at home, and I won't run around until the baby is born safely."

The weather is getting hotter, there must be many people in Qingliang Island, Lu Xian still wants to be on the safe side.

According to Xue Xunyu's temperament, comics must be broadcast live, and he must not miss any opportunity to satisfy the platform's live broadcast time and get some small gifts by the way, but Lu Xian opened his live broadcast room after breakfast, but it was black.

Why did you go, Lu Xian thought to himself.

If it weren't for the child's hindrance, according to Lu Xian's previous sensitivity, he would have been blocked at the breakfast shop.

Jiang Lan went to the company at noon, Lu Xian didn't bother to go back to the room, so he fell asleep on the sofa, and the cell phone rang in a haze.

"Hello?" Lu Xian didn't even look at the caller ID.

"Xian cub!" Xu Zhi deliberately lowered his voice, looking mysterious and impatient.

"Don't give me a nickname." Lu Xian rubbed his eyes, "Tell me, what did you eat again?"

"Speaking out will scare you to death!" Xu Zhi seemed to be telling a ghost story, "Zhao Xi is getting married."

"Who?" Lu Xian supported the sofa cushion and sat up, "Which Zhao Xi?"

"Just Zhao Chi's cousin, the one with the awesome pheromone." Xu Zhi pinpointed it.

Lu Xian thought he hadn't woken up, and Zhao Xi's cold and arrogant disdain for many things appeared in his mind, "Why did you get married all of a sudden?"

"A major event happened!" Xu Zhi continued: "The Zhao family has been suppressing this matter, but it exploded this morning. Half a month ago, Zhao Xi was forcibly marked by Alpha at a reception."

"Are you sick?" Lu Xian frowned and blurted out, what is the concept of forcibly marking?

"I think so too." As an Omega, Xu Zhi can empathize more, it's a nightmare to think about it, "And that Alpha is just a waiter at the banquet, with a pheromone level of B."

Lu Xian took a deep breath. He was very aware of Zhao Xi's pride. Zhao Xi's pheromones were so strong that they were fatally attractive to most Alphas. He was an Omega carefully cultivated by the family. To put it bluntly, the Omega of big families all went out to marry to stabilize each other's positions.