Chapter 52 Stop Pretending

Jiang Lan didn't know how long she hugged her, but suddenly she heard Lu Xian whisper: "Brother..."

"Um?"

Lu Xian rubbed his stomach: "I'm hungry."

He didn't eat two bites of breakfast, now his anger subsides, and the misunderstanding has been clarified. Seeing Jiang Lan being so nervous, Lu Xian felt cheerful and felt empty in his stomach.

"Come on, let's go eat!" Jiang Lan got up.

"Huh?" Lu Xian grabbed the man's shoulder with surprise on his face, "I can walk by myself."

"Don't." Jiang Lan hugged him: "I just want to be like this, to feel safe."

Lu Xian: "..." You can talk.

Jiang Lan asked Wang Heng to order food from the inn again. The boss just woke up and yawned, and said sleepily, "Tongyi eats like that..."

While he was talking, Wang Heng took a pen and paper and wrote something. This is a long-term habit of never wasting time. Then he pushed it in front of the boss, "I will give you this price alone."

The boss's eyeballs protruded for a moment, his neck stretched out, and he said excitedly, "Would you like to see the banquet?"

"It should be light, nutritious and rich." Wang Heng made a request.

Pregnant Omega eats like this, don't ask him how he knew, Jiang Lan said "I'm going to be a father" when he first came in, and it shocked the experienced Wang Tezhu.

It is not an exaggeration, Wang Heng is more nervous than Jiang Lan, because if something goes wrong with his wife, he will bear the brunt of being blown into fireworks—the awareness of being a special assistant.

The boss rolled up his sleeves and went to work in the back kitchen. Wang Heng looked at the orchids blooming in the courtyard, and after a while, the corners of his mouth rose. He was quite happy for Lu Xian. Sincerely, it was considered complete.

The fragrance of sweet and sour fish is unforgettable for Wang Heng.

The money is in place, everything is easy to talk about, the boss used to be a chef, steamed dumplings, steamed eggs, thin-skinned siu mai, three or five fresh side dishes, sour vinegar is very fragrant, and a cup of chicken soup.

Jiang Lan looked at Lu Xian, who kept nodding his head: "Enough is enough!"

"Okay, call me again if necessary." The boss left cheerfully.

The water used here is mountain spring, whether it is making tea or cooking, it has a natural sweetness, and the cold cucumber is very suitable for Lu Xian's appetite. When he was 80% full, he suddenly said: "Brother..."

"Tell me." Jiang Lan even answered gently, as if he was afraid of scaring someone.

"Aren't you mad at me?"

Jiang Lan thought for a while, then shook his head: "Don't be angry."

I didn't get angry at the beginning, maybe because Lu Xian was too obedient before, and nothing was worrying about him. Jiang Lan told himself since he was reborn that it wasn't a matter of exterminating his xinxing, otherwise Lu Xian would poke a big hole and he would have to bear it. of."

Lu Xian said slowly, "What are you happy about?"

"It looks cute." Jiang Lan said truthfully.

Lu Xian gently closed his eyes, struggling.

"Jiang Lan." Lu Xian put down his chopsticks and looked directly into his eyes: "Can you accept this child?"

"You and my child, why can't you accept it?" Jiang Lan explained warmly, "In the final analysis, I am worried about your body, but since we already have it, let's work together to let him be born safely, and you have to work hard Xiao Xian." Jiang Lan whispered, "I can have no child, but I can't live without you."

[ABO rebirth] As a fine man, he has nothing to fearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें