Chapter 128 Deceived

Xue Xunyu really felt quite embarrassed.

Things like family environment don't mean pulling out a high-low chain, seeing who is worse than me, you can find a balance or relieve yourself, suffocation is suffocation, Xue Xunyu didn't want to evade responsibility, he was also saving money as much as possible, for the future of his parents. As a guarantee of life, but the emotional gift is too poor, because he didn't get much, but now, the family members who don't have two phone calls every year, directly found Feng Jin without his consent.

Xue Xunyu woke up in the afternoon on a whim, bought a roast duck on the way, and planned to have a "Chinese afternoon tea" for Feng Jin, but when he came in, the front desk lady smiled and said, "Mr. Xue, your parents just went up."

Xue Xunyu thought there was something wrong with his ears.

He ran up all the way with an unbalanced heartbeat, the office door was half closed, and then he clearly heard what Xue Xunhao said.

Xue Xunyu really wanted to run to the sky, but as soon as Feng Jin's arms approached, he instantly felt that the evil wind and cold rain were completely blocked outside.

Xue Xunyu lowered his head and gently pressed Feng Jin's chest.

After a while, he said hoarsely, "I'm sorry..."

"No need to apologize, it's not your fault." Feng Jin said softly.

Seeing that his parents didn't speak, Xue Xunhao wanted to smooth things over, "Xunyu, you did this, we just wanted to get to know each other in advance, after all, you and Mr. Feng..."

Feng Jin turned her head, her eyes fell on Xue Xunhao coldly, and the other party immediately fell silent.

Xue's mother felt that the atmosphere was very strange, she tugged at Xue's father's clothes, and whispered, "Let's go back first."

Father Xue nodded quickly: "OK."

Father Xue is a very traditional person, with a high family status, and he can usually talk to relatives and friends, which makes him think that if he comes, he will be able to restrain Feng Jin to some extent. After all, the other party is going to marry his son, but At this moment, Father Xue understood that it was not up to him whether he could get face or not. This made Father Xue very frustrated and a little scared at the same time.

Feng Jin signaled the assistant to send him down with his eyes, and when the door closed, he leaned over and picked up Xue Xunyu.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Xue Xunyu asked.

"He just came here and hasn't said a word yet."

"What do they want from you?"

"I didn't talk about it, but I can afford anything you want."

Feng Jin's words were wrong, because he obviously felt Xue Xunyu's body stiffen.

"Little fish?"

Xue Xunyu didn't make a sound, lying on the big bed in the cubicle, rolled up the quilt and rolled inside.

Feng Jin stood by the bed, at a loss.

It was Xue Xunyu who spoke first: "I want to stay by myself for a while."

"stay How long?"

Xue Xunyu muffled: "Half an hour."

Feng Jin had no choice but to say yes.

Feng Jin left enough pheromones before going out carefully, and immediately took out his mobile phone to move the savior.

[Jiang Lan! I seem to have said something wrong! ! 】