Chapter 60 Weird

Li Mingyao can also be regarded as a "thick and colorful" stroke in Lu Xian's student days.

At that time, Lu Yan'an was fair and good-looking, completely different from the gloomy and silent Lu Xian. In addition, the status of the Lu family was good. Even in school, he was a star. Although Lu Yan'an had said countless times, "Brother treats me very well", there was something inexplicably trying to hide it. Li Mingyao often led a few younger brothers against the wall.

This is equivalent to a kind of "information deepening". No matter whether you know Lu Xian or not, after listening to it for a long time, you will subconsciously form an impression of him: he likes to bully Lu Yan'an very much.

why?

Jealousy, Lu Yan'an has a good looks and a good personality, it's like the sky and the earth.

With Lu Xian's gloomy appearance, he doesn't look like a good person.

Lu Yan'an is so gentle, but he is not close to his elder brother. There must be a reason, right?

Such remarks can be squeezed into Lu Xian's ears every day.

I didn't think so before, but now that I think about it carefully, although Lu Yan'an was blocking her at that time, she only spoke softly a few times, and fell silent when there were too many people. Otherwise, Li Mingyao wouldn't get worse. This person restrained himself later because he mentioned Xue Xunyu, and it's not a good thing to talk to others about Xue Xunyu's closeness to black ink, so Lu Xian waited for a schoolbag to go up after school.

Li Mingyao was a bully and shy of the hard-pressed. He never expected that Lu Xian, who had always been taciturn, would do it directly, and it was Lu Loujing who invited the parents to come.

At that time, Lu Loujing was not deeply abused by Su Ningyue, and he always turned to his son no matter what. Li Mingyao's father asked him to apologize for the smooth business, but even so, Lu Xian's campus life was just like that.

In Lu Xian's eyes, Li Mingyao was a real "cub". He had bullied countless students, all because of his family's money.

What Lu Xian didn't expect was that it's been seven or eight years, and dogs can't change eating shit.

Li Mingyao frowned and stared at Lu Xian for a few seconds, "It's you?!"

"Get up." Lu Xian said coldly, and then stretched out his hand to the besieged Omega.

Lu Xian caught several in high school, and the irony is that one of them joined forces with his previous perpetrators to spread rumors about him.

That Omega blinked, looking like he was being bullied stupidly, he raised his arm after a while, and followed Li Mingyao to stand in the middle, with a fake smile: "Are you still so stubborn by yourself?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the other two came up to surround Lu Xian.

Lu Xian also smiled, "Can you move me now?"

He dared to make a move because he knew it well.

Sure enough, Li Mingyao's face changed slightly, because he was close to Lu Yan'an, he knew some news about Lu Xian, and his marriage partner was the Jiang family, so he couldn't afford to offend him, but he was used to bullying, and Li Mingyao was not willing to give in for a while.

Just when there was a stalemate, someone came in.

"Did it fall into the toilet? I saw it on the jumping machine just now. It just so happens that we also release the water." It was Xu Zhi's voice.