Chapter 158 Pretend You Didn't See It

Jiang Lan didn't move at first, he waited for a few days.

Jiang Jingchen never had anything on his mind, and he couldn't hide it. He usually had grievances and vengeances, and he would attack on the spot. When the work was over, he woke up and it was a brand new day. He was even more relaxed at home. , and even arrived home at 8:30 for two consecutive nights, when Lu Xian asked, he said that he went to the beach with his friends.

The seaside, a place where romance and emotion are fermented, what can we do? Jiang Lan gritted his teeth and thought.

But Jiang Lan didn't say to investigate his son, there's no need, Jingchen is going to be an adult soon, so Jiang Lan waited at the school gate half an hour earlier that day.

Before the evening self-study was over, Jiang Jingchen fiddled with the desk and finally found an orange.

Jiang Jingchen was naturally placed on Shen Xun's desk.

Follow Shen Xun to take it, put down the pen and start peeling. Soon, a burst of sweet fragrance rushed into the tip of his nose. Just as Jiang Jingchen sniffed it, the peeled orange was at hand.

Jiang Jingchen didn't take it, turned his head and whispered: "Here's something to eat."

Shen Xun said lightly in a tone that completely saw through him: "I don't want to eat, you eat."

Obviously just want to eat too lazy to peel.

Jiang Jingchen chuckled, his facial features became vivid and bright immediately, Shen Xun could see it deeply, thinking what's the point of peeling an orange?

As soon as the bell rang for the end of get out of class, Jiang Jingchen had just finished writing the paper, so he asked while tidying up, "Where are we going to play tonight?"

Shen Xun thought for a while: "Feed the koi in the park, do you want to go?"

Jiang Jingchen didn't hesitate: "Go!"

"Brother Chen!" Li Dongyao shouted unwillingly, "Soccer field?"

In the past, brother Chen arrived first, but at this moment Jiang Jingchen waved his hand: "There is an appointment, you guys play."

Just as Li Dongyao gritted his teeth, he saw Shen Xun looking indifferently. When the two eyes met, Li Dongyao understood a little complacently.

you fucking...

"Dongzi, do you feel that Brother Chen and Shen Xun have gotten a little closer these days?" A brother asked.

Li Dongyao: "Nonsense, I have eyes."

"How to say, they..."

"Don't worry about it." Li Dongyao interrupted, "If there is anything we really want, we can't talk about it. You also understand Brother Chen's temper."

On the way, Jiang Jingchen suggested: "Let's go around Yungui Street, we can eat skewers."

Shen Xun frowned: "You just ate yesterday."

"It's because it's delicious that I want to have another meal."

"No." Shen Xun said: "That stuff doesn't have much nutrition, it can be fried in a pot for a day, and it's enough to relieve my craving once in a while."

Jiang Jingchen tugged at Shen Xun's clothes: "Let's go."

His tone was the same as usual, only a little softer, but it sounded like a baby to Shen Xun, and Jiang Jingchen's voice was always very young.

Just as Shen Xun was about to let go, he suddenly felt the cold wind slide across his neck like a blade.

Instinctively looked up, and saw a figure standing beside a black car.