Chapter 121 No way...

Jiang Jingchen's children's full moon banquet was held in Jiang's old house, which saved Grandma Jiang from going back and forth. Moreover, the old house has a different meaning and is valued. Most of the guests invited were relatives and friends, including some old partners in the business district. Everything went smoothly However, only a few days before the start of the full moon banquet, there was a disagreement over the invitation to the Lu family.

To be honest, Jiang Lan didn't want to invite any of the Lu family members, but for the sake of Lu Xian's face, he still wanted to send invitations to Lu Shuangse and his sister, but Grandma Jiang immediately rejected it when she found out.

"You also know how to take care of Xiao Xian's face! Now that his parents are still alive, and no one can be seen at the child's full moon banquet, what do you make others think?" Grandma Jiang said softly, "I know that the Lu family has been treating Xiao Xian harshly before, but now With people by your side, in our Jiang family's territory, can you, my grandparent and my grandson be ridden by Lu Loujing and his wife?" Grandma Jiang patted the back of Jiang Lan's hand, "As far as I know, Lu Loujing has long been excluded, and his youngest son is not a fuel-efficient lamp, call! Let them see how well Xiaoxian lives in our Jiang family! If you are worried, send someone to attend the full moon banquet. Just stare, anyway, my little Xian and my great-grandson must not be criticized!"

Jiang Lan was helpless: "Good grandma."

Jiang Lan handed over the invitation card according to his words, without any extra words. He thought that Lu Loujing and his wife would not come, but who would have thought that the day would come, and he would bring Lu Yan'an with him.

Almost as soon as they appeared, Jiang Lan looked at Wen Zong, who nodded, followed by seven or eight younger brothers.

Jiang Lan didn't let them go upstairs and treated them as ordinary guests, but Su Ningyue kept looking upstairs frequently.

Lu Shuangse and Lu Tingxie were in the room on the second floor at the moment. The brother and sister were teasing their little nephew, and they liked it very much.

"Brother, why is he so cute?" Lu Tingxie sighed, "I really want to put all good things in front of him."

"What's missing?" Lu Shuang asked in a low voice, "Milk powder? Toys? Cars?"

"Don't." Lu Xian hurriedly answered: "Enough is enough, I can't let it go at home."

This statement is not false, Lu Xian suspected that Xue Xunyu and the group wanted to raise a baby but he couldn't achieve it for the time being, so he "revenged" all on Xiao Baozi, sending things over every three days, a pile of unopened ones.

Lu Shuangse was not good at words, and she was a little depressed when she heard the words.

Lu Xian noticed, thought for a while and said: "There is a string of wind chimes missing, the one hanging on the balcony fell and broke, Xiao Baozi likes the sound of wind chimes."

Lu Shuang was in a hurry: "Okay, okay."

Xue Xunyu was leaning against the window with his hands in his pockets, his expression indifferent, at this moment Lin Haoyuan came in with Xu Zhi, Xu Zhi didn't see the people in the room clearly, and opened his mouth: "Hey, Lu Loujing's family is really here, shameless Thick."

He raised his head to meet Lu Shuang's silent gaze.

Xu Zhi: "...not talking about you guys!"

Lu Shuangse: "...it doesn't matter."

When Xue Xunyu heard the words, he felt as if his blood had been beaten, "Here it is? I'll go and see!"

Feng Jin who was drinking tea immediately stood up.