Chapter 131 You have to be prepared

Lu Xian never thought that it would be like this when we meet again.

He had hardly seen Jiang Lan's pheromone entity before his death. The only time when Jiang Lan's susceptible period erupted, when he was pressed down, the thorns shuttled through the darkness and scratched his palm. She shrank her legs in an unbearable itchiness, and was followed by the man holding down her knees.

At this moment, the thorns even sealed the windows densely, and one could even see a kind of urgency from its trajectory, and the cold pheromone in the air began to become oppressive.

No Omega is not afraid of this kind of scene, and the top-level ones are staring at each other, which means a lot of unspeakable fear.

However, although Lu Xian's blood flowed faster, he was not really afraid.

At the same time, Jiang Lan's negative emotions exploded. He ignored Lu Xian's purpose of going to get the phone just now. He thought that this person was going to leave.

"You want to go?" In the dead silence, Jiang Lan said in a hoarse voice. He endured the mental torture and pain, and slowly sat up.

Lu Xian: "..." What's the matter with your extremely dangerous tone that seems to be eating people?

Lu Xian had just recovered the memory of his previous life, and was dominated by emotions from the past, so in his cognition, once Jiang Lan knew it was him, he would either walk away calmly, or feel disgusted in his heart, but he did not expect such a situation.

"Do you want to leave?" Jiang Lan raised his hand to pinch Lu Xian's chin.

The thorns were still entangled, and all the light in the room was swallowed up. Lu Xian could only see a pair of cold and bright eyes.

Lu Xian was not afraid, but he was reminded of some bad memories, so he endured it and asked: "Didn't you always want me to go? Are you unhappy after I leave?"

Jiang Lan's breathing stopped for a moment.

Lu Xian was worried, and stretched out his hand to touch him. In the darkness, Jiang Lan grasped his hand precisely, and the man's fingers entered with some kind of possessiveness and urgency, tightly interlocking with his fingers.

"After you left..." Jiang Lan's tone was tinged with pain, "Guess why I'm here?"

Lu Xian pursed his lips.

"After you left, I learned a lot from Xue Xunyu." After Jiang Lan finished speaking, he obviously felt that the young man's body froze. Those words that weighed deeply in his heart broke his muscles and bones at this moment, and shouted Come out: "Lu Xian, I never, never thought of letting you go."

"I want you to be safe and healthy, from the bottom of my heart."

Lu Xian lowered his eyes, "But you like Lu Yan'an, and you don't give me pheromones."

"I don't like Lu Yan'an for a long time. I thought about spending the rest of my life with you, but I realized it too late. At that time, you were like a little hedgehog and started to reject my approach. I planned to wait a little longer. I don't know. ..." Jiang Lan whispered, "I didn't know there was something wrong with your glands."

You see, some words are actually not so difficult to say. In the last life, they ended up with one death and one injury. When they met in this life, Jiang Lan just said it so generously.

Lu Xian: "...I don't believe it."

As soon as Jiang Lan's idea changed, he was pushed back by the three words Lu Xian, and began to think about how to prove it.