Chapter 21

Jiang Lan looked at Lu Xian's red auricle, his fingertips were slightly itchy, and his strong restraint was invalid at this moment. He didn't hold back, and reached out and touched it gently.

Lu Xian suddenly seemed to be shocked in his eyes, but he was also happy.

There is no Omega who doesn't like Alpha's touch, but Lu Xian's face is thin, and he whispered: "There are many people, don't do this."

Jiang Lan wanted to tease him, looked like a serious thinking, and then asked, "Can you be at home?"

Lu Xian: "..."

He surrendered, he confessed.

Zhao Shi came up at this time. He saw Lu Xian blushing, and Jiang Lan sat with him with a smile. The bottom of his eyes was not concealed and spoiled, and he almost stepped on the air in one step.

"It's okay, Zhao Shi?" My friend exclaimed.

Many people look at it here, but Jiang Lan did not.

Zhao holds a deep breath and has a smooth tone: "It's okay."

Xu Zhi looked at Zhao Shi, and seemed to laugh and laughed. He liked to watch this kind of cautious people's clothes and pretend to be high.

There are also Chu Yan and Lu Yanan who followed.

Chu Yan led Lu Yanan tightly. Although he was not low in pheromone, he was stronger than the A -level, which was high -level. However, the gap with the top level was not a star. Lu Yanan chose him.

Jiang Lan didn't perceive this. He came up and said softly, "I want to eat oranges."

"Yes." Lu Xian grabbed one from the table, but did not give it directly.

Jiang Lan didn't understand before, how could Lin Haoyuan be so sticky with Xu Zhi, and now he has enjoyed the fun.

"Jiang Lan, play!" Lin Haoyuan stood at the ball table and shouted.

"You play." Jiang Lan saw Chu Trace, "It happened to be coming up."

Lin Haoyuan's face is good, and he smiles seamlessly. "Come on?"

Chu Yi said: "Okay."

In fact, Lin Hao didn't like this person. First of all, Omega didn't like it. Secondly, he once grabbed his good brother. At that time, Jiang Lan liked Lu Yanan at that time, and he would not delay the business, but Chu Zhi did not talk about Wude. It was almost 24 hours a day with Lu Yanan. The most critical period of Lu Yanan had a temporary mark on him.

Although it is only temporary, but the closest connection between Alpha and Omega, Lu Yanan will depend on Chu in psychology and physiology, so that Jiang will be sentenced to a bureau.

But Lin Haoyuan said, it is good, he doesn't think Lu Yanan is rare.

Chu Yan played billiards with Lin Haoyuan, and the ghosts were bad. Lu Yanan looked at the rest area. Zhao held a smile and said with a smile, "I'm a little tired, let's sit in the past?"

Lu Yan'an: "... Okay."

In fact, there were more than one table in the rest area, but the one was filled with snacks in front of Lu Xian, and the sofa was spacious. Zhao Shi seemed to be a foreigner with himself. He pulled Lu Yanan and sat on Lu Xian's left hand side, and then naturally picked up a pudding from the table, and said with a smile: "Jiang is good."

Lu Yanan had a sorry mood for Jiang Lan, and his voice seemed pitiful: "Jiang Lange."

"Um." Jiang took a response, cleaned the remaining two petals of orange orange in his hand, and handed it directly to Lu Xian's lips: "Taste, it's sweet."