Chapter 54 War of Words

When Jiang Lan used to wake up, he didn't need an alarm clock. He opened his eyes at the o'clock, then washed and had breakfast. After finishing his work, he put on a suit and leather shoes to fight and kill. He was either thinking about buying the stock of A family or annexing B family. Occasionally, he stood in front of the tall floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the whole city, leaving others with an almost invincible back view.

And now...

It was half past eight, and Jiang Lan was still lying on the bed. He changed a dozen postures quietly, and observed his Omega without doing anything else.

The small string eyelashes are so long and the roots are distinct.

The eye contour is also perfect without opening the eyes!

The mouth is pink and tender, and the skin is so white.

It is the kind of "beautiful Omega" that can unify the aesthetics on the Internet.

mine! Thinking of this, Jiang Lan's heart was full of great satisfaction. He went to pluck Lu Xian's hair. Lu Xian moved his nose, smiled suddenly, and didn't open his eyes. Instead, he hugged Jiang Lan's neck accurately by feeling: "Why don't you sleep?"

"Enjoy the beautiful scenery." Jiang Lan opened his mouth and came.

"Brother..." Lu Xian burrowed into Jiang Lan's arms, and said in a muffled voice, "I want to eat steamed dumplings."

"Okay, it's in the refrigerator, I'll heat it up now?"

"En." Lu Xian responded, then struggled to get up.

After breakfast, Jiang Lan wandered off to the company, and only yo-yoed after four or five hours of work without accident. Wang Tezhu's workload is getting more and more complicated, but the bonus is proportional to it, and he is full of motivation.

Before leaving, Jiang Lan gave Lu Xian a pheromone. Considering that Lu Xian was pregnant, the editor didn't dare to let him go too early. They made an appointment at 11:30 noon, and the "Spring Scenery" offline meeting started at 12:00, but for the camera and exposure, many people would choose to arrive early.

Originally, Jiang Lan planned to accompany him, but Lu Xian firmly refused. He didn't want to be surrounded by people in the end.

The venue was not far away, and Xue Xunyu came to pick up people on time at 10:30. He was so exaggerated that Lu Xian had to support him when he got in the car, with a vigilant look on his face.

Lu Xian: "...you should be normal."

"You don't understand." Xue Xunyu walked around to the driver's seat. Now in his heart, Lu Xian is a "national treasure" porcelain, and he must not touch it.

Lu Xian: "..."

Arrive at the venue at eleven o'clock and make an appointment with the editor at the door.

"Is it that one?" Xue Xunyu just stopped the car when he saw a woman in a light pink professional suit standing next to the rabbit doll, looking around.

Lu Xian nodded: "It should be."

"Rabbit?" Lu Xian approached and called out the editor's screen name.

The woman immediately turned her head to see that she had a sweet appearance, very similar to the little sister next door, completely different from the one who raised a knife on the Internet, and when she saw Lu Xian and Xue Xunyu, Tu Bai was terribly stunned.

Lu Xian said in the message that he would come with Shaoyu.

"You are..." The woman's eyes trembled slightly. In fact, she already had the answer in her heart, but she was so excited that her head went blank.