Chapter 106 Your Son Asks You

Wu Bingyi chatted with Jiang Lan for a while, then looked at Lu Xian again: "I think this is Mrs. Jiang, right? She's pregnant, as expected of Mr. Jiang. Not only did she become famous at a young age, but now she's taking care of both the family and business." Speaking of which Wu Bingyi paused, and then repeated, "Mrs. Jiang... I miss you so much. I have seen your mother."

Jiang Lan's expression remained unchanged, and he smiled slightly: "Really?"

It was inevitable that Lu Xian would greet Wu Bingyi, and the old man was obviously staring at him.

Wu Bingyi looked amiable, but it made Lu Xian feel dangerous.

"How old is the child?" Wu Bingyi asked.

Lu Xian: "Almost seven months."

"Hmm." Wu Bingyi nodded, "You have to be careful. You can stay at home when you can. Omega is very fragile during pregnancy."

That doesn't sound like comfort.

Lu Xian smiled on the surface: "I will."

Wu Bingyi didn't see the expected anxiety on Omega's face. Lu Xian was standing next to Jiang Lan. The husband and wife were exactly the same. He checked Lu Xian's information carefully. Lu Xian was sent out since childhood, and everything went wrong. The eldest son, when he first married Jiang Lan, also had two hearts at odds. He should be like a timid and thin white rabbit, shrinking in the corner when frightened, but Lu Xian did not. This made Wu Bingyi feel a sense of irritability that he had not seen for a long time. Thinking of Jiang Shumian and his wife, it seems like the old people are in front, or is it like this for Omega who married into Jiang's family?

Lu Xian is really not afraid, this old man makes him uncomfortable at most.

Wu Yonglian suddenly thought of something and looked in another direction, but there was no one there.

Feng Jin led Xue Xunyu to leave through the back door, and the driver was already waiting by the side of the road.

"I'll ask the driver to take you back to the apartment. You've been staying with me recently." Feng Jin said.

He would usually find various excuses to get close to Xue Xunyu, but at this moment the man looked serious and his tone was unquestionable.

Xue Xunyu realized the seriousness and replied: "Okay."

Feng Jin still suspects that there is such a coincidence that when Lu Xian and Xue Xunyu came, they bumped into Wu Bingyi.

Feng Jin's pursuit of Xue Xunyu did not hide it. He knew that the Wu family might have investigated everything that should be investigated, but it was another matter for Xue Xunyu to confront the Wu family head-on.

"Little string, he..."

"Jiang Lan is here, don't worry." Feng Jin opened the rear car door and sent him up.

In the hall—

"If Yonglian offends, please also invite President Jiang Haihan." Wu Bingyi said in a low voice, referring to Jiang Lan's suspension of cooperation with the Wu family.

"That's not true." Jiang Lan said lightly, "It's just that I learned some interesting things recently. Mr. Wu has heard of... Love Orphanage?"

Wu Bingyi's pupils trembled quickly, which made his eyes stare at Jiang Lan seriously for a moment. Although that face was still smiling, the dark and sticky breath was like an invisible python, twisting people tightly.

"Mr. Jiang." Wu Bingyi sat down to confirm the conjecture in his heart. He knew that Jiang Lan must have mastered something, so he didn't have to continue to put on airs. Look and don't look."