Chapter 5 Please be normal to me

Lu Xian changed into clothes in a daze and went out with Jiang Lan.

Jiang Lan looked at him: "I remember you bought this down jacket three years ago?"

"Ah, yes." Lu Xian was a little embarrassed, "It's quite warm."

"Buy two more when you have time." Jiang Lan said, when he didn't care, he couldn't see whether Lu Xian was red or green, but now that he noticed, he couldn't bear it.

Lu Xian replied: "OK."

Jiang Lan stepped forward and opened the door of the passenger seat, and stood by the door in a gentlemanly manner, Lu Xian was flattered.

What exactly does Jiang Lan want to do?

Jiang Lan fastened Lu Xian's seat belt before going around to the driver's seat.

I have to say that this person is really thoughtful, a little bit of kindness to a person can fascinate the other person.

Lu Xian clenched his hands tightly, the pain in his palm reminded him to stay awake, but in fact Lu Xian could clearly feel his sinking.

Is there anything about him worth Jiang Lan's concern? The only thing Lu Xian could think of was the identity of Lu Yan'an's elder brother, but Lu Yan'an and Chu Ji were a foregone conclusion, and Jiang Lan was by no means a villain, and it seemed that he was useless. In just a few minutes, Lu Xian went through all the possibilities.

Still do not understand.

"Lu Xian?" Jiang Lan raised his voice slightly.

"Ah?" Lu Xian turned his head, "I'm sorry I was distracted."

Jiang Lan didn't take it seriously, he knew that Lu Xian was caught off guard by his change, but he couldn't control it, and if he ignored Lu Xian as before, he couldn't do it no matter what.

"Did I say you like hot pot?" Jiang Lan repeated.

Lu Xian thinks that you have already opened your mouth, don't ask, anyone who asks will love to eat.

"I can."

Jiang Lan turned the steering wheel, "Then take you to eat hot pot next time."

Lu Xian couldn't answer.

Jiang Lan is like a krypton gold player in the game, a set of flat A, which blows up all his protective equipment.

Lu Xian parked the car at the entrance of an old-fashioned hotel. The outermost walls are made of bamboo. After entering, there are landscape gardens, pavilions and waterside pavilions. Walking on the wooden bridge feels very good. The water in the pool should be warmed up. Because it is winter, Lu Xian saw fat koi swimming inside.

"Mr. Jiang?" A middle-aged man saw Jiang Lan and greeted him enthusiastically, "You haven't been here for a while, are you free?" He looked at Lu Xian and said calmly, "This is..."

"Let me introduce you." Jiang Lan said calmly, "This is my Omega."

Lu Xian's brain exploded with a "buzz".

In the current society, due to genetic selection, Alpha has absolute dominance over Omega. Omega's fragile glands, weak and timid nature, and the estrus period that must be combined with Alpha to suppress them have led to their image of "weakness". Occasionally, a few powerful Omega will be labeled as "rebellious".

"My Omega", at a deeper level, represents "my wife" or "my lover", which is Alpha's greatest affirmation of his own Omega.

So Lu Xianhun can understand it.

But Jiang Lan didn't think about it at all. It was really hard for him to understand and empathize with ordinary people. He was just explaining a fact. Lu Xian and him were registered in the register, got a marriage certificate, and were a legal couple. Saying "my Omega" is not too much.