Chapter 153 Steamed Bun Differentiation

In the corridor, Zhao Heqiang kicked the boy who flew up, then turned his head and shook Jiang Jingchen's shoulder, "Wake up!"

Jiang Jingchen just frowned.

At the same time, the number of differentiated Alphas increased significantly.

There were also ordinary students who came up to stop them, but the Alpha who had fallen into a "frenzy" had amazing strength.

"Hey, I'm going!" Zhao Heqiang guarded the person in front of him, but he was kicked from behind unexpectedly. When he fell, he let go of the person in order not to overturn Jiang Jingchen. Almost instantly, he waited for the opportunity to move An Alpha approached quickly.

It's over! Zhao Heqiang's heart sank. In this situation, the Alpha has no reason at all. He is dominated by instinct and wants to mark the Omega. Jiang Jingchen's differentiation has just ended!

But no one expected that the moment an Alpha touched Jiang Jingchen's collar, his wrist was pinched!

Jiang Jingchen looked as if he had just woken up and exploded with anger, tilted his head slightly, squinted his eyes and looked at the person in front of him, "Who are you?"

Alpha was stunned by the stares, and then he regained his confidence and released the pheromone!

Theoretically, no matter how strong an Omega is, it will be unable to move when it encounters Alpha's pheromone.

But Jiang Jingchen just paused for a moment, and then said in a low voice, "Huh?", "Onion smell?"

Jiang Jingchen frowned: "Brother, I hate onions the most."

As soon as the words fell, he got up by clamping Alpha, and then the other hand stepped forward like lightning, grabbed the opponent's neckline and smashed it directly against the wall.

With a bang, the corridor instantly fell silent.

The smell of lemongrass is not only strong, but also has a certain aggressiveness. Jiang Jingchen pressed the back of his neck and moved, his eyes half-opened, like a sword that has not been fully unsheathed, the cold air is pressing.

Immediately afterwards, Jiang Jingchen locked on to another Alpha that released pheromones, "I annoy people like you the most."

When Shen Xun came running quickly, there was a circle of teachers around, but no one moved.

Shen Xun couldn't help being impatient, what are you waiting for? !

"Shen Xun! Come back!"

Shen Xun turned a deaf ear and rushed out of the crowd, and then saw Jiang Jingchen pick up an Alpha, really swung it in a circle, and then threw it on the ground, aggressively! However, this person's expression was very calm, but it made the aura terrifying. Jiang Jingchen patted the motionless Alpha on the ground, "Who are you attacking with pheromone? Get up and talk."

Shen Xun: "..."

Jiang Jingchen was dry and hot all over. He could feel that his differentiation had just begun. He needed a quiet place, so he had to call his father and dad.

In addition, the militant factors in the body are also stimulated, ordinary Omega is divided, red eye circles are unbearably painful, Jiang Jingchen is divided, and I want to rub a few Alphas to enjoy myself.

The Alpha who wanted to offend him just now is already lying in bed.

Then Jiang Jingchen's eyes fell on Zhao Heqiang.

Zhao Heqiang subconsciously shrank towards the corner of the wall, but his heart was filled with inexplicable anger. A student like him goes to Internet cafes to fight. Zhao Heqiang responded, because of this, Zhao Heqiang looked up to Jiang Jingchen a lot. Last time he was released as a pigeon, he felt that Jiang Jingchen had lost his "martial virtue" in his heart, so he came to him. Who knew that when he met this person, he was still an Omega, but what about an Omega? up? ! Jiang Jingchen is an Omega with more than one V!

[ABO rebirth] As a fine man, he has nothing to fearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें