Chapter 88 Arguing

Jiang Lan still brought crayfish after get off work in the evening.

The cautious and apprehensiveness that Lu Xian had once stripped away very quickly, he unknowingly stood at the tip of Jiang Lan's heart, and began to use his privileges naturally.

The weather will change in the next few days, and the wind is blowing outside. Lu Xian leans his head on the sofa and falls asleep, his cheeks are full of blood, and his face is indescribably peaceful and delicate. Hearing Wangcai's cry, Lu Xian suddenly wakes up.

He pressed between his eyebrows, and heard the sound of the door opening from the entrance, followed by the smell of crayfish.

Lu Xian smiled smugly.

With the lobster in his hand, Jiang Lan didn't miss Lu Xian's expression while changing shoes.

When Aunt Liu came out of the bedroom, Jiang Lan waved her to rest, then put down the lobster and went forward to kiss Lu Xian. As soon as his tongue touched it, he let go, as if the temperature was just enough to melt the bitter honey water in his throat.

Jiang Lan rarely came back so late, Lu Xian hadn't seen him for a day, and he really missed him.

"Are you good today?" Jiang Lan asked.

Lu Xian licked his lips, "I've always been very good."

Jiang Lan then lightly rubbed his raised belly, "I'm asking this one."

Lu Xian smiled and said, "Recently, I've been quite obedient."

Jiang Lan gave a "hmm" to wash his hands, changed his clothes and came out to peel the lobsters for Lu Xian. Lu Xian was sitting next to him and had already put on plastic gloves. He was so hungry that Jiang Lan peeled one and ate one.

"The temperature will start to drop tomorrow, stay at home." Jiang Lan still spoke gently, but Lu Xian could hear the attitude of negotiating. For example, at this moment, Jiang Lan's tone was oppressive deep down, but Lu Xian didn't feel disgusted, and responded.

The pigeon soup stewed by Aunt Liu at night was very delicious. Lu Xian couldn't resist drinking another bowl. He couldn't eat much lobster at the moment. He knew it well and didn't dare to stuff it for a moment like before, otherwise he would have to get up at night and vomit and toss, so Jiang Lan took care of the rest.

The two washed up and went to bed, the wind outside the window was shaking the glass desperately, Lu Xian just heard the "huhu" sound and felt cold, so he retracted into Jiang Lan's arms and told him: "You should wear thicker clothes when you go out tomorrow."

"I know." Jiang Lan kissed his glands.

Lu Xian agreed very well, but now there is no psychological pressure. In the past, he had to think about Jiang Lan's random words for a long time, but now it goes in his left ear and out of his right ear. Seriously, but two hours later, when Lu Xian returned to the room, he found that his throat was itchy and his body temperature was not right.

He hurriedly asked Aunt Liu to try it, and when Aunt Liu's hand was removed from his forehead, her expression changed.

Aunt Liu didn't dare to let Lu Xian take medicine indiscriminately, so she called Jiang Lan and started cooking ginger soup.

Wen Zong was a little surprised and blamed himself, "I should remind you."

"It's okay!" Lu Xian shook his head, "No one wants to."

Having said that, when Jiang Lan came back, his face was really not good-looking.

At that time, Lu Xian was wrapped in a blanket and sitting on the sofa. He had just finished drinking the ginger soup made by Aunt Liu. Jiang Lan didn't change his shoes as soon as he entered the door.