Chapter 28 If he is dead

Looking at Su Ningyue, who gradually approached and looked cold, Lu Xian whispered: "Mom."

"Didn't you let you come right now? How can you delay so long?" Su Ningyue frowned.

Xue Xunyi didn't hold back: "How, fly over?"

Su Ningyue was used to it. Obviously, she couldn't bear the lips to her, and saw Xue Xunzhen humming: "It's you ... Lu Xian, how many times I said, don't make friends with people who are not three or four ..."

"Mom!" Lu Xian interrupted: "What is the matter?"

Xiaoyu is his only friend. Lu Xian couldn't hear anyone insulting him, even Su Ningyue.

Su Ningyue bit his lower lip, but he did not expect to get angry with Lu Xian because of an outsider.

Chu Yi opened the door to see the mountain: "Yan An's pheromone is unstable, you need you."

This reminded Xue Xunyu that he couldn't understand. He blocked in front of Lu Xian and asked Chu Zhi: "Isn't this what you is Alpha? Xiaoxian is also Omega."

"Lu Xian and Yan An are brothers." Chu trace sinking.

In a word, Xue Xunzhen understood what, and his face turned pale, "What do you mean?"

There are many reasons for the unstable omega pheromone, and the two most effective treatment methods are to find Alpha with a high degree of fit. This is the most common and most commonly used. The other is the glands of the loved ones omega. It is similar to blood transfusion and can effectively calm and treat, but how sensitive and fragile? Take blood from the inside? Is this a matter of people? Intersection

Xue Xunzhen knew that the Lu family was a group of silly groups of oil and salt. I didn't want to communicate. I turned to Lu Xian and said, "If you agree, I will kill you today."

Lu Xian looked as usual, but looked at it carefully. The light in his eyes had extinguished. He did not believe that the Lu family did not understand what the concept of glandular blood was, but because Lu Yan'an was uncomfortable, they could make themselves sacrifice.

"The doctor said that interference treatment is also possible, but it takes a long time. It is not necessary to use the gland's gland blood." Lu Shuangse was very deep, as if he was struggling to squeeze out the gap between the teeth.

"But An An is uncomfortable." Su Ningyue took over.

Lu Xian heard his hand on his side, and said dumbly, "I won't give it."

Su Ningyue spoke: "What are you talking about?"

"My estrus is coming, and blood taking blood is just as uncomfortable for me." Lu Xian rarely showed weakness, I just hope that the Lu family can understand his pain, even if I understand a trace ...

However, Su Ningyue said: "Do you bear to see your brother so uncomfortable? He fainted in the morning!"

Rao has already experienced such a scene, and Lu Xian has been cold all over the body. Is he really so worthless?

Xue Xun was going to explode. As soon as he was about to open, he was stopped by Lu Xian. Lu Xian's tone was very light, and he was very firm: "Medicated glands of blood taking blood are not allowed. Since there are other treatment methods, I do n't need to do this. I am now married. My Omega monitoring rights are in the hands of the river.

"Jiang Lan knows." Chu Trace was cold.

Four words, Lu Xian's good words and thoughts blew up, and he was blank in his mind. After a long time, he looked up and asked, "You say it again."